Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I asked someone at Exit...

yo bust, it's not that no asians want to defend themselves, but this issue has been going on forever...i've try to become immune to this ignorance...i have responded in many posts about asian bashing at clubs...truth is that you can't stop everyone and argue with everyone, there's always another cat out there trying to prove their point...for me, i try not to respond because it's just so immature, though i did respond to another thread in relation to this, heheheeh...anyhow, i think some newbies out there will serve up comments...one luv...it's about having a good time with your pplz there, making the best out of it...

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Where are all the Asian people to defend themselves? How can the Asians at Twilo be different than the ones at Exit. I have no idea what makes someone say something so illogical. If someone said something about Jews, they'd be all over this thread!

i don't know why everyone cares thta there are so many asians. i didn't meet any that i didn't like on friday. and i don't think we can attribute friday's problems to asians.

but gqsmuv is right. it is an old issue and the ppl who continue to bitch about it are probably not going to change their viewpoints anyway.

Originally posted by teklord310

old school Twilo a few years back was composed of mostly Asians. They would outlast everyone else, take over the floor later on at night.

that was new school twilo....old school twilo did not have a crowd taking up the stairway area...pushing through people in groups of 10...being rude to anyone who sat in "their" area...i did not appreciate their atitude in the club.

-z