Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @exit review

patural9

Originally posted by weyes

he played "tell me why"? :cry: :cry: :cry: i could just die right now... what wouldn't i give to hear that live?...

i dunno. they're supposed to have a permanent home by the end of this year, i think, or was it next summer? i could get back to you on that. but giant was pulling in the biggest talent in l.a., with spundae very close behind. after this, with so many people swearing not to go back to giant and with djs and agents seeing how poorly this was executed, spundae may seriously shoot up the ladder.*

*weyes' prediction, based on not all that much except what seems to be her own sweet logic

on the subject of Giant. I was talking with my friend who lives in Port sailwood, and I told her that I needed to go to Giant in a bit. And she was like,"what?! what are you going to be doing there this early in the day!?" And I told her that the giang on the east coast is a grocery store, while the Giant in the west coast is a meat market.:D Then she hung up on me.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

on the subject of Giant. I was talking with my friend who lives in Port sailwood, and I told her that I needed to go to Giant in a bit. And she was like,"what?! what are you going to be doing there this early in the day!?" And I told her that the giang on the east coast is a grocery store, while the Giant in the west coast is a meat market.:D Then she hung up on me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like how this thread has gone from PVD to whatever.

Exit as a venue, very nice.

Stage setup, very nice.

Usual crowd? Rude, obnoxious and mannerless.

People commenting about ethnic groups should be wary, the usual crowd there are the ones with the worst manners.

Here is part of my review from a few days ago as well as others.

http://www.ezdreamer.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20555

Enjoy

Originally posted by myrlin

I like how this thread has gone from PVD to whatever.

That's a common occurence here Claud! *lol*

Sorry I missed you & Urs and the rest of the ezdreamers on Friday night. :( It was packed in there, I lost one of my friends for like 2 hours! crazy!

Hope you guys make it down to DC soon.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HIGHMAY! I can't believe you were there and I didn't see you. But I heard a little rumor that you had a *VERY* good time ;)

:laugh: ahhh yes, of course!! an indescribably amazing time...words cant express how the music was...

Cant wait till he comes again...Roxy, Nov 1.