Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're in Love, but they don't love you back?

joeygk

Originally posted by joeygk

What do you do in this situation? It has been over a year now, and I'm still head over heels in love. However, she doesn't feel the same way (it's rejection at its worst). :(

What would I do?.......have sex a few more times then hit the road!

What do you do in this situation? It has been over a year now, and I'm still head over heels in love. However, she doesn't feel the same way (it's rejection at its worst). :(

count your losses count your gains... and walk away while you can still play another hand...

Originally posted by wideskies

if having someone love you is what you feel you need, and the person you are with isn't ready to love you, then it sounds like you need to find someone else who might be on more of an emotional par with you.

*shrugs*

Sadly I must agree.....I have a friend right now who was in love with her bf for 2 years before he said he loves her and she's told me that its not worth going through all that heart ache if you're ever in the same situation.....:(

pull the trap door switch on her. it's not worth the heartache. all the tums in the world wont be able to help you afterwards if you decide to stick it out some more.

the only way to get any peace in your heart or mind in this situation, i've found, is to distance yourself from the one you love. the first lesson i learned in love is that it's not voluntary; the second is that it's usually not mutual :( .

Originally posted by wideskies

if having someone love you is what you feel you need, and the person you are with isn't ready to love you, then it sounds like you need to find someone else who might be on more of an emotional par with you.

*shrugs*

Like wise wideskies says, (great advice) , i was in the EXACT situation as you, joeygk. We had a great time together. But there were little things, like her not calling me back, her leaving spontaneously on vacation, and (what i should have seen) her admitting to not be ready for a commmitment.

Even though i fell in love with her, i had to come to the realization that it wouldn't work if she didn't feel the same 4 me. I fell tooo easily in love with her, which was part of the problem :blank:

But there'll be someone out there. It's only been 3 weeks for me so far, and i've already met some girls that seem to find the same things in me (if not, more) attrative and apealing.

I would let her go for now, and go out with other people. Who knows what may happen in the future :confused:

Originally posted by weyes

the only way to get any peace in your heart or mind in this situation, i've found, is to distance yourself from the one you love. the first lesson i learned in love is that it's not voluntary; the second is that it's usually not mutual :( .

True, and true.

Just walk away, cut off communication, and replace those things that person once filled with newer things in your life.

My breakup certainly wasn't mutual. It was all her, and she was quite rude and irrational in doing so. So i feel i felt the brunt of the breakup, and it's up to me to pull myself together.

You can either dwell on it, or move on and don't let her get you down!

simple solution:

pawn her! get yourself a hotter looking babe and show off in front of her while being rather cold to her.

you bet she is soooo fuckin use to your constant show of affection, you are a GIVEN FACTOR.

now if you get a better looking girl, or hell, just ANY average good looking girl and show her affection in front of her. she will become JALEOUS and will begin to CHASE YOU, cause you are a CHALLENGE all of a sudden.

believe me i was in a similar situation like yours, and sometime i gave it up and got myself ANOTHER girl. and suddenly she was all over me. i got with her after some time but soon found out that i was rather in love with her pussy than with herself.

Me too but in my case, he doesn't deserve me. I think I like that challenge honestly but all the heartcache and games sin't worth it. Move on

dude... wtf... stop stealing my life....

name... birthday... now this...

jesus...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

it sux... i am in this situation right now. i dont know how to handle this. I have never loved a girl that hasnt reciprocated the feelings back. All i can say is, you cant turn your feelings on or off & you dont choose who you love. it sux when your emotions control you..:( :(

I think you gave me this so here it comes right back, it is working for me today

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they

aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in

the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is

to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall

It is there lose, ………………..

Originally posted by tommyarmani

it sux... i am in this situation right now. i dont know how to handle this. I have never loved a girl that hasnt reciprocated the feelings back. All i can say is, you cant turn your feelings on or off & you dont choose who you love. it sux when your emotions control you..:( :(

me too...only difference is that he tells all the time that he really cares about me and he WANTS to love me but he dont know how cuz he's never loved someone before. what am i supposed to do with that kind of response?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

What about when someone tells you they're afraid?

Yeah what the hell is that shit, is that a cop out for I want you but not to get serious so if I get caught f-ing around I am safe cuz I told you I was scared?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

What about when someone tells you they're afraid?

actually there are only 2 cases right?

a) the person is worth the trouble

-show understanding and/or agree, maybe let a subtle "i might not be there forever though" hint slip and see what happens

-in some cases, a "use it or lose it" speech may be in order and helps wonders

B) the person is not worth the trouble

-give "use it or lose it" speech (to get a relationship on your terms, IOW abusive relationship, "my way or highway") or just leave for someone BETTER