Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want a girl who...

hoke

- had a stable upbringing.

- has a job.

- carries baggage from no more than 1 (one) previous relationship (not that she can't have had more, but she must have worked out all issues from all but the most recent one before meeting me).

- has very few issues involving sex.

- knows what she wants in bed and will vocalize it.

- is as giving to me as I want to be for her (not just talking about sex here, though that's certainly included).

- won't sacrifice her friendships for our relationship and won't expect me to sacrifice mine.

- takes care of her body (that means FIT, not STARVED).

- loves music and loves dancing to it.

- is friendly with other people (a must) but not a flirt.

- appreciates that I'm genuine and won't give that up in search of adventure.

- anything else that I can't think of right now.

I think I should shoot myself right now or resign myself to the fact that I'm going to die very lonely.

:blown:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Sorry man, I posted that without paying attention... my bad, I apologize in full honesty..

No problem... pay no attention to me... I'm just feeling bitter lately. :blank:

I said your post was stupid because I really don't want a slave... that's not the sort of woman I'm looking for. Sorry if I came across rude though.

When it really boils down to it, I'm just looking for an independent woman who's not too fucked up in the head and likes to have fun. Seems like an easy enough thing, but they do appear to be few and far between...

Originally posted by hoke

No problem... pay no attention to me... I'm just feeling bitter lately. :blank:

I said your post was stupid because I really don't want a slave... that's not the sort of woman I'm looking for. Sorry if I came across rude though.

When it really boils down to it, I'm just looking for an independent woman who's not too fucked up in the head and likes to have fun. Seems like an easy enough thing, but they do appear to be few and far between...

I understand how you feel, knowing how strange that sounds after posting that "joke". I also know how it feels to give your all and get smacked in the face... You will have to keep your head up and be able to fall back on yourself... I know that sounds impossible to do given the circumstances... but there's a place and time for everything, another understatement I know.

PM me if you feel the need to talk man to man..

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I understand how you feel, knowing how strange that sounds after posting that "joke". I also know how it feels to give your all and get smacked in the face... You will have to keep your head up and be able to fall back on yourself... I know that sounds impossible to do given the circumstances... but there's a place and time for everything, another understatement I know.

PM me if you feel the need to talk man to man..

That's funny -- I think you may have misunderstood my motivation for posting.

I haven't "given my all" in a long time now... I just haven't met anyone recently who's made me feel like spending that effort. So, I sit tight, take care of myself, cultivate my friendships, and wait...

...but sometimes I get a little impatient, ya know? ;)

That's funny -- I think you may have misunderstood my motivation for posting.

I haven't "given my all" in a long time now... I just haven't met anyone recently who's made me feel like spending that effort. So, I sit tight, take care of myself, cultivate my friendships, and wait...

...but sometimes I get a little impatient, ya know? ;)

:afro: slaps himself on the head and rolls out of his chair laughting... ok.... I better move to the background now... LMAO.

Hides in shade.........

Have you tried Quaker land yet, Hoke :confused:

all jokes aside, it's going to be hard to find a woman that will fit ALL those categories you mentioned, while at the same time being "all-together" in the head.

With me, i'd love to find a nice, secure girl. All the girls i've been involved with have had some feeling of insecurity, and they have said they don't feel right with me, for various reasons...

It's tough, but i say stick with DaFunk's advice... be able to fall back on yourself, and believe that you are the man! That a girl deserves YOU, not the other way around. . .

You know. . .not to sound like an egomaniac or anything. . .but I felt like I match those requirements, of course, in the relationship i am in now. I believe that he would say yes to everything if it was on a quiz for him.

(now scroll down as to y) :D

I dont think this woman is hard to find at all. . .I cant say that your not looking hard enough (i wouldnt know) but sometimes. . .the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree. . .or something. ;) (you being the tree - i dont know it sounded good when i wrote it so sue me)

I will not wish u luck! Because in the nature of things. . .every great man/woman always finds their better half eventually. And we are all still very very young. :love:

I think you are looking for important qualities in a woman. That shows you have your head on straight and there are lots of women that have what you are looking for. The only issue is understanding that every women has imperfections and it's up to you if you want to except them. Don't be bitter about not finding a good woman...you have to get through a bunch a bad ones before you get to the good one....it helps you grow and mature.

Originally posted by clubkat

You know. . .not to sound like an egomaniac or anything. . .but I felt like I match those requirements

No, he said he wanted someone who's not a flirt. :tongue:

Anyway, good luck Hoke- Personally, I just want someone whose baggage complements mine. :laugh:

I don't have the energy right now to go into a long explanation of why I'm not "looking" or why I really don't think that women like that grow on trees.

I'll just say that I'm far more secure than the average guy and I expect nothing less from a woman. Lately when I talk to girls, so often I end up feeling like I'm at the scene of an accident, marveling at all the damage and wondering if I should start running in case the gas tank explodes.

EDIT: I'll also add that I've dated my share of messed up girls, been doing damage control for years now, and I feel it's time for something different.

Honestly, I have faith in the right girl finding you, cause you know what its harder to find guys that want those important qualities. Talk to half the guys and they probably tell you all they want is a fat slut who cooks and does dishes, has big tits, gives good head, and comes with lucious DSL's. So those men that look for girls with impressive qualities , generally find something that good if not better. So just keep your head up, go out more, meet new people, always be friends with the females cause we can learn a lot from them, because they put a new spin on perspectives, and just keep your eyes peeled for that lady thats gonna walk right in your life, MAN! :idea:

steps out of the shadow again...

I personaly still help a lot of people around me, and even date some damaged females. I think that's just another part of me, which will never disapear. I'm pretty much in tune with myself, like you.. so when you feel that way and had your years of damage controll you realy want to move on to the next level in life.

It's also true that our generation (27 myself) seems to have the same problems getting mature/dealing with life.

Maybe another scene works out for you, knowing that when you open up to yourself and the level you've reached you will find the woman that suits you.

Maybe I'm pushing it a bit to far, but it looks like clubland and internet is just full of people in need of advice and sence of direction.. I realy don't want to offend anyone with that quote, but just stick to your natural feelings man, keep on walking your own road and you will find in time that someone joins you on your quest to that higher level!!

Originally posted by tastyt

No, he said he wanted someone who's not a flirt. :tongue:

i am not a flirt!!!!! Those are just my kitty-like qualities! Its instinct! I cant help rubbing on peoples legs or licking their bodies. . .tisk! :D

- had a stable upbringing.

- has a job.

- carries baggage from no more than 1 (one) previous relationship (not that she can't have had more, but she must have worked out all issues from all but the most recent one before meeting me).

- has very few issues involving sex.

- knows what she wants in bed and will vocalize it.

- is as giving to me as I want to be for her (not just talking about sex here, though that's certainly included).

- won't sacrifice her friendships for our relationship and won't expect me to sacrifice mine.

- takes care of her body (that means FIT, not STARVED).

- loves music and loves dancing to it.

- is friendly with other people (a must) but not a flirt.

- appreciates that I'm genuine and won't give that up in search of adventure.

- anything else that I can't think of right now.

I think I should shoot myself right now or resign myself to the fact that I'm going to die very lonely.

:blown:

kill yourself, or find another scene to meet people in...

You're FUCKED (and not in the way you want to be...)