I love it when a woman is scared to do her thing

Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop

Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop

She likes to dance to the rap jam

She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams

Honey coated complexion

Using Camay

Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way

i will agree with clubkat..... i think i fit these descriptions as well.... like she said, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree so i think she means that if u possess these qualities as well... then u will most likely attract a girl who has the same values as u... and u 2 will compliment each other:) and dont look so damn hard... just let it happen........... :)

Originally posted by hoke

- had a stable upbringing.

- has a job.

- carries baggage from no more than 1 (one) previous relationship (not that she can't have had more, but she must have worked out all issues from all but the most recent one before meeting me).

- has very few issues involving sex.

- knows what she wants in bed and will vocalize it.

- is as giving to me as I want to be for her (not just talking about sex here, though that's certainly included).

- won't sacrifice her friendships for our relationship and won't expect me to sacrifice mine.

- takes care of her body (that means FIT, not STARVED).

- loves music and loves dancing to it.

- is friendly with other people (a must) but not a flirt.

- appreciates that I'm genuine and won't give that up in search of adventure.

- anything else that I can't think of right now.

I think I should shoot myself right now or resign myself to the fact that I'm going to die very lonely.

:blown:

there's not too many girls out there like this. especially around where i live...these spoiled brats always seem to expect the world and never give anything in return. but every once in a while a real good one comes along..u just cant look to hard for them. one day..outta no where..u'll find her:aright:

I'm still searching :sperm:

- appreciates that I'm genuine and won't give that up in search of adventure

interesting. This happened to me, and all i can say is that it's her loss, and i hope she looks back thinking what a terrible mistake she made.

- carries baggage from no more than 1 (one) previous relationship (not that she can't have had more, but she must have worked out all issues from all but the most recent one before meeting me).

i find this at the twenties-year-old range hard to imagine finding :blank:

- is as giving to me as I want to be for her (not just talking about sex here, though that's certainly included).

balance is tough, it almost never will be, but could, over time if both are willing to make an effort.

:confused:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

there's not too many girls out there like this. especially around where i live...these spoiled brats always seem to expect the world and never give anything in return. but every once in a while a real good one comes along..u just cant look to hard for them. one day..outta no where..u'll find her:aright:

i agree that if u dont look too hard ull just find her... but why do girls who have these qualities have to be considered "spoiled brats"..... and i know the girls from around here are shit... but comon... just because shes stable and has a job and shit doesnt mean shes a greedy bitch and expects the world..... it could just mean that she holds herself in high regard and values herself to the point where she would expect nothing less from someone she dates...

ahem... prime example right here... and im LEAST a spoiled brat...... :tongue:

maybe you're too busy making a checklist and the girlies are passing you by and you're just too busy seeing how they don't fit into your plans that you're not recognizing the good things about them that maybe didn't make your list... :idea:

did that make any sense? :confused:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

maybe you're too busy making a checklist and the girlies are passing you by and you're just too busy seeing how they don't fit into your plans that you're not recognizing the good things about them that maybe didn't make your list... :idea:

jessica can be in your list~!

- has a job.

- won't sacrifice her friendships for our relationship and won't expect me to sacrifice mine.

I think I should shoot myself right now or resign myself to the fact that I'm going to die very lonely.

:blown:

and you want her to meet you driving a truck, thats loaded with gold boullian... well if you ever find her... ask if she has a sister for me...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

whoa!!! :eek: what a great fuckin' point... i think it applies to more then just HOKE, i think a lot of us need to apply this to our love lives and not only love lives but our lives in general... we tend to focus too much on what we dont have or what we need to get, and hardly ever appreciate what we have, or who we have at the moment... ... ...

Originally posted by linabina

i agree that if u dont look too hard ull just find her... but why do girls who have these qualities have to be considered "spoiled brats"..... and i know the girls from around here are shit... but comon... just because shes stable and has a job and shit doesnt mean shes a greedy bitch and expects the world..... it could just mean that she holds herself in high regard and values herself to the point where she would expect nothing less from someone she dates...

ahem... prime example right here... and im LEAST a spoiled brat...... :tongue:

no no no..u missunderstood me. girls with the qualities that he listed are PERFECT. (kinda like u) ;)im sayin that the "spoiled brats" round here DONT have those qualities and thats why girls WITH those qualities are HARD TO FIND. theyre one in a million (kinda like u) ;)

no no no..u missunderstood me. girls with the qualities that he listed are PERFECT. (kinda like u) ;) im sayin that the "spoiled brats" round here DONT have those qualities and thats why girls WITH those qualities are HARD TO FIND. theyre one in a million (kinda like u) ;)

ohhhh ok i gotcha... ;) lol....

u just cant look to hard for them. one day..outta no where..u'll find her:aright:

~~~ i definetely have to agree with that part.....the more u look the less chance u have of finding her.....its like ur giving out that desperate aura(im not saying ur desperate btw) just relax have fun with ur friends meet new ppl and then BAM! out of nowhere she will fall into ur lap:D

- has a job.

Its funny you mention all this cause i guess im very lucky cause my girl has ALLLLLLL of this. :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

except your girl has something he didnt mention....

a blow up valve... lol... :tongue:

:laugh: man i only WISH my girl had a blow up valve ugh i'd love to fuck her right now but she is sleeping :(

she is prolly gonna read this website tommorrow and call me and ask me why someone thinks she has a blowup valve LOL....ugh....WHYYYYY did i have to tell her bout CP haha