Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweeds MMII

I've just heard John Digweeds MMII on net-radio and BOY WAS I Bored!

I was trying to keep myself awake for 1/2 of the mix and it seemed like the first 30 minutes were an Intro to the rest of the CD.

The first 30 minutes seemed like 1 long appollo track from the Global Underground CD. With radio samples and lack of general musical appeal.

Anyone else hear this thing?

I personaly liked only the last 3 plates on this mix.

- Dennis

Originally posted by £ddie

Great album and I HATE trance. This is the first negative comment I've heard about it though. Listen to it a few more times. You may appreciate it more.

That could be, all the stuff I've heard was New material, Sometimes it does take a while for something to grow on ya, but tell ya this

the dude who runs the station played his own mix right after and I was tapping my feet and feeling his trainwrecking more than the super duper album.

And tho I like Digweed, I found this work requiring more time than usu to FEEL the tracks, I guess it sorta like the Perfecto (Another World) from Oakie that took some time to grow on some ppl.

Odd.....

Originally posted by djdecay

And tho I like Digweed, I found this work requiring more time than usu to FEEL the tracks, I guess it sorta like the Perfecto (Another World) from Oakie that took some time to grow on some ppl.

Odd.....

Oh come on now...just because you didn't like it, didn't mean you have to insult it by comparing it to Oakenfold...

Originally posted by xpander

Oh come on now...just because you didn't like it, didn't mean you have to insult it by comparing it to Oakenfold...

LOL!

Well yeah, Actually I was looking for another album that by consensus took alot of time to wear on people and

Oakie fans did not dig the Perfecto Mix,

I personaly did (the 1st CD) and thought that Digweed / Dave Seaman afficianados would dig it as well.

I find it odd, all other Digweed compilations I' ve loved from the get-go.

Hrm here is another contrast-compare

Ever hear from Robert Miles (Roberto Milano) post childern?

He's doing some funky break-beat stuff now, it has worn 1/2 of his fans off..

I dig his new stuff

:)