Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello!!!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I went to Club Gustavino afetr One51 on Saturday. One51 was a little slow, but Gustavino was phat it was my first time there.

I have been wanting to try Gustavino's... What was the crowd like there? also how were most people dressed, I have heard mixed comments.

It was beautiful. The crowd was very chill and laid back. The music they play is a mix of everything. House, hiphop, Progressive House...it was really alot of fun, and it was packed. People were dressed all different ways, but def classy no matter what they had on. Alot of dresses, skirts, and jeans for girls. Guys were wearing alot of button downs with jeans, and black pants.

Originally posted by neena16

Hey babe...how was your weekend?? You must of had a wild one if you can't feel your legs...:D

I went to temps on sat and surf club yesturday.

I drank way to much!!!!!

I had a great time. It was perfect cause it wasnt to crowded the weather was great I had hottie by my side. What more can you ask for?

How was your weekend?:laugh:

Bad enuff Mondays suck, I had a 4 day weekend only to come in this morning cracked out only to hear a recap of the bitching that I missed on thurday and friday, and then have someone ask me to help them w/ simple record keeping that hasnt been updated for 4 months..F*#)@ retards, our job is QC/QA how f#$&(#@ hard is it to keep up the records, its what we get paid for....I hate MONDAYS, thank god I have another 4 day weekend this week too...Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.

Anyone, think I would get fired if I started sniffing ether in the lab?

PERNS, love the signature.

Originally posted by stardo

I went to temps on sat and surf club yesturday.

I drank way to much!!!!!

I had a great time. It was perfect cause it wasnt to crowded the weather was great I had hottie by my side. What more can you ask for?

How was your weekend?:laugh:

a hottie by your side....that's sounds like a perfect weekend to me.

My weekend was not as exciting as yours...Fri just went out to dinner. Sat hung out in Brooklyn with some of my girls. Then Sun did the daddy thing. That's about it.

How was Temps? was it crowded cause the weather was pretty bad Sat night.

Originally posted by stardo

Hey you!! Im out of here at noon. This is pure torcher!!!

Hi....what time did you leave Surf????

I went home to eat and then I was gonna go to Tempts with JBR. I ended up passing out and woke up at 1am......oh well!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

a hottie by your side....that's sounds like a perfect weekend to me.

My weekend was not as exciting as yours...Fri just went out to dinner. Sat hung out in Brooklyn with some of my girls. Then Sun did the daddy thing. That's about it.

How was Temps? was it crowded cause the weather was pretty bad Sat night.

No it wasnt crowded . It was like that one Sat I saw you there.

Im leaving in a little bit. Im going to call you later:D