Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell To All...

I can't imagine how many of your hearts stopped, breaths shortened, tan skin paled, implants sagged and hair frizzed upon reading the title of this post, but unfortunately for all of you it's true. Today marks the end of the road for GROPASAURUS...at least for the next 6 weeks. THE GREAT ONE's recent promotion takes effect next week, requiring 6 weeks of intense training at an off site location here in the city with no ability to communicate with you, my fans. As if that weren't devastating enough, the likelihood of me gracing Belmar and Seaside with my presence going forward will be slim to none.

It is unclear what to expect two months from now, but I can assure of one thing...THE GREAT ONE will be sexier, richer and more arrogant than I've ever been, something most of you wouldn't be able to handle anyhow...excluding the few select guidette monsters that frequent this board. I urge all of my guidette monsters and those in training to continue tanning, hitting the gym, getting your manicures/pedicures, upgrading your silicon sex puppies, lightening your hair and saying your prayers at night in hope of one day getting groped by me. To my guidos, you are in the hands of THE ALLIANCE...do not disappoint!!!

As I gaze at myself in the reflection on my flat screen monitor, there's one last thought that comes to mind...I AM SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!!

Originally posted by gropasaurus

I can't imagine how many of your hearts stopped, breaths shortened, tan skin paled, implants sagged and hair frizzed upon reading the title of this post, but unfortunately for all of you it's true. Today marks the end of the road for GROPASAURUS...at least for the next 6 weeks. THE GREAT ONE's recent promotion takes effect next week, requiring 6 weeks of intense training at an off site location here in the city with no ability to communicate with you, my fans. As if that weren't devastating enough, the likelihood of me gracing Belmar and Seaside with my presence going forward will be slim to none.

It is unclear what to expect two months from now, but I can assure of one thing...THE GREAT ONE will be sexier, richer and more arrogant than I've ever been, something most of you wouldn't be able to handle anyhow...excluding the few select guidette monsters that frequent this board. I urge all of my guidette monsters and those in training to continue tanning, hitting the gym, getting your manicures/pedicures, upgrading your silicon sex puppies, lightening your hair and saying your prayers at night in hope of one day getting groped by me. To my guidos, you are in the hands of THE ALLIANCE...do not disappoint!!!

As I gaze at myself in the reflection on my flat screen monitor, there's one last thought that comes to mind...I AM SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!!

Grop I missed you this weekend. Where were you?:cry:

Grop I missed you this weekend. Where were you?:cry:

Don't worry about it, Grope, THE ALLIANCE still lives on as the well oiled machine it was come to be.

You obviously will be greatly missed by your boys, but come Labor Day......watchout guidettes, the Grope will be in full effect.

Until then, I, the Heartbreak Kid, will take on the responsibility of being the fearless leader of THE ALLIANCE.

WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN, GROPE!!

And don't forget us when you're in the city, in your phat apartment, and groping all those hot, snotty, NYC bitches.

WHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

goose

I know...I was disappointed you didn't get to see me too. I'll actually be in Belmar tomorrow and Wednesday (took off the rest of the week), but need to move into my new apartment thereafter. I should be down the shore one final time this weekend ...may hit up a Friday night at DJAIS...you should go, and bring HOT FRIENDS!!!

Bye Bye gropasaurus! I will miss you so much!!! :( :( :(

Good luck with the training!!! Hope to see your posts soon!!!

I too will be taking a 4 week hiatus from the board and the US. I will be on an ALLIANCE mission/vacation until the last week of July groping the citizens of various countries in Europe, Northern Africa, and Asia. I will impose my groping tactics, and divulge groping strategies to these foreigners, and create a foundation and establish roots to make the ALLIANCE an international entity. Those who are interested in making a trip to learn irresistible groping techniques, just pm me and I will tell you my itenirary.

On another note, was anybody else approached by 3 chix, at Headliners, who claimed they worked for FHM magazine and wanted 10 guys for a spread on the jersey shore. They also said they would be contacting me in mid-july. I can't say I blame them, but I don't belong in a joint-spread... I belong on the cover, in a feature article, on a bilboard, on the sides of buses and bus stops, on TV, on the boxes of CK underwear, in a bed with more than just 3 chix... and instead of that rainbow TV stations put up when they are simulating a test, they should put my face, it would make that annoying beeping sound pleasant, and increase ratings because the people would hope that they can catch that one minute of TV.

I know...I was disappointed you didn't get to see me too. I'll actually be in Belmar tomorrow and Wednesday (took off the rest of the week), but need to move into my new apartment thereafter. I should be down the shore one final time this weekend ...may hit up a Friday night at DJAIS...you should go, and bring HOT FRIENDS!!!

Dookie11 and I will try to make a pit stop on Friday.I dont know how I will make it through the whold summer with you!! Sorry you cant have NEENA she is takend by a hottie that just cant be duplicated.

Since you wont been around I have replaced you TILL you get back with another hottie that is = to the grop in beauty. So if Shlonger will let you the booth of you can share Dookie!!!

Miss you !! See you soon!!!