Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUNDAY @ Tempts !

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I've never been there on a Sunday night but I am destined to go! Some other friends of mine go there on Sundays and they said it's the best night!

It's nice to hear other reviews of it! Glad you had a great time! :) :) :)

Yes...I suggest you go. :D Lotsa energy and a good vibe there...Denny also tears it up. :eek: See ya there !

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Absolutely amazing. Denny was on fire...ridiculous. Sick closing track as well...:eek: Good to see some CP'ers (JBR, Jarmenio,latinaz,binoy,tooch, and the 1 & only ceeotter!) :D Nice representation...T - E - M - P - T - S ! !

All I can remember is dancing my ass off - running to different bars and doing shots :beer: and dancing my ass off....Cant remember if I stayed to the end??? Can anyone tell me???

lol

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yes...I suggest you go. :D Lotsa energy and a good vibe there...Denny also tears it up. :eek: See ya there !

Ok sounds great but it won't be until mid july! that's when i have my next monday off - i could never go there on a sunday night and then be at work by 8:30 on monday! i think i would die! see ya there sweetthing! :)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Ok sounds great but it won't be until mid july! that's when i have my next monday off - i could never go there on a sunday night and then be at work by 8:30 on monday! i think i would die! see ya there sweetthing! :)

Ok....don't let me down. :tongue:

I think Im going to Temps after Surf on Sunday. Ive been to Temps on a couple Saturdays and I didnt like it. I liked the crowd but not the music. People keep telling me to go on Sunday so I'll give it a try.:cool: Mabye I'll see u guys there

Originally posted by jarmenio

Sunday night was a blast. BMW can we say wasted or what, shots never stopped, thanks to Latinaz at Surf and Ceotter at Tempts. Denny was great Sunday night, sick mix of Angel to close the night.

Sooo true. This week it's startin early on Wednesday! :eek: This past weekend was bangin...I'm ready to do it again. :letsgo:

ZZZZZZZ we did closing shots remember!!!!!!!!!

The one and only bmw4j thanks for chilling!! me you zzz and jarmenio binoy are the Sunday night shot crew

Angel was awesome

Shiny disco ball awesome.

You all missed (b/c he played it way early)denny has a great mix of trippin I've never heard and LOVED IT. Said he was waitring to find the time to drop it--can't wait!

Jarmenio you were drinking many many shots w/. me!!!:D

Clubplatinum made an appearance....

Originally posted by ceeotter

The one and only bmw4j thanks for chilling!! me you zzz and jarmenio binoy are the Sunday night shot crew

Angel was awesome

You all missed (b/c he played it way early)denny has a great mix of trippin I've never heard and LOVED IT. Said he was waitring to find the time to drop it--can't wait!

We need to take pictures at the end of the nite because I cant remember...lol

Originally posted by ceeotter

Angel was awesome

Yes....We'll be doing the same thing allllll summer! :D Sunday night shot crew....whos makin the T-shirts?? :laugh: