Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who has bought their Area 2 tix?

vicman

Originally posted by patural9

I dont think I will be attending this one even though tiesto is a beast. the short sets and kiddies running around with glow sticks and pacifiers just dont do it for me anymore..:zzz2: + i think PvD is in Miami that weekend!

yup he is...lee burridge is there the same night

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

youve got to start them out young, good job.

Yeah.

She's interested in the music and the scene, and I'd rather show her some of the best DJ's and how to have a good time sober than to leave that up to some 17 year old to do instead.:mad:

Plus, I need some practice having a good time sober myself!:D

Originally posted by crank47

Whoa! Someone's going to be sober there!?!?! :confused:

:D

There'd better be somebody sober there! I don't want my sister to think the scene is all about the crackheads! I want to try to convince her it's about music.

Originally posted by saifuku

My boy just called me up and asked me if I wanted to go...he is interviewing Tiesto at the show and gets to get phat ass seats so that was a no-brainer!

You want seats for Tietso? I must not understand the nature of this show.

Originally posted by candeo

You want seats for Tietso? I must not understand the nature of this show.

i guess he gets bad ass seats for the main stage where outcrap and moby are gonna be...dj tent is a free for all...

Who went last year? Any good stories? I'm very curious about this festival, the lineup is incredible. . .is it very crowded and sketchy? Is it amazing? Tell me what ya think, and maybe I can get out of the indecisive rut I'm in. .

:box: <--- two sides of my brain ---> "Ok, I'll go" "No, I won't" "Yes, I will" arrgh!

stina

Originally posted by vicman

i guess he gets bad ass seats for the main stage where outcrap and moby are gonna be...dj tent is a free for all...

First off....... don't diss Oucast! They're very good.

2nd of all, Outcast played in the Area 1 concert. They're not going to be there this year.

i dont like outcrap...i thought they were gonna be there..i might be wrong though...

anywho, i went last year and had a good time. you got your regular buzz type of crowd in the dj tent and your normal khakhi short wearing crowd in the main stage area. the dj tent was way to small last year. of course oakenfewl was spinning and it was packed to go see oakencroak. carl cox and this other guy...bad memory on my part sorryyy...derrick may i think were also there and i was all giddy when they were spinning.

overall i had a great time. went there with lots of friends, outdoor, fresh air....'cos there is nothing like the scent of weed in the air IMO..beers were not cheap..but i dont like beer anyway, but in case you like beer....i would definitly go great lineup would make my mind up.

Main Stage:

Ash 3:50 - 4:30 PM

Blue Man Group 4:55 - 5:45 PM

Busta Rhymes 6:15 - 7:00 PM

Moby / David Bowie 7:30 - 8:45 PM

David Bowie / Moby 9:15 - 10:40 PM

Dance Tent:

Opener 2:30 - 3:15 PM

Dieselboy 3:15 - 4:00 PM

DJ Tiësto 4:00 - 6:00 PM

DJ Tim Skinner 6:00 - 6:30 PM

John Digweed 6:30 - 8:30 PM

Carl Cox 8:30 - 10:00 PM

I wonder if Dieselboy will have MC "wontshutthefuckup" with him?

Originally posted by saifuku

damn Vicman....you are a glass-half-full kinda guy huh?

Bustin on all the djs and stuff....

"i dont like outcrap" "oakenfewl" "oakencroak".....at least you like the smell of weed:D

Yeah, he's a real diamond in the rough :rolleyes:

I'm so offended that there's somebody out there that doesn't like a hip hop group!

Originally posted by candeo

Compared to....?

It's incredibly cheap, considering the content you get. It costs the same as buzz and two red bulls and vodka.

Um, compared to not going.

I have to cut back on going out in general, so i can't just drop the 43 bux on this. :rolleyes:

And i don't drink vodka and red bull, especially not at buzz. ;)

:D meg

oh, and fuck Clear Channel, but that's another topic.