Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first day at the new job in london...!

i had a great time!! it was VERY hot tho-- no a/c :( DOH!! oh well, i'll get used to it--

i work on high st. kensington @ Blackbook publishing house.. doing anything and everything :) mostly writing tho.. today i just basically wrote up club and bar news for the website.. www.crushguide.com. they already hooked me up with a VIP pass to a lounge on wednesday nite :eek: hehe!! and they already sent in requests to get me comps GCSSS and GK Global Gathering... it was insane.. i was like omg?! i cant believe it.. and they said that any time i wanna go to club, just tell them (my bosses) and they'll get the hookup.. i already got a comp for turnmills this friday for oakie! woah!!

i think i'm gonna like this job. lol!

bonus: today was AWESOME in london weather-wise-- 85 degrees, CLEAR skies... awww.... :D

daniela :hat:

Yeah it was a bit hot today wasn't it? I'm sure your used to worse though.

How good is that though? free tickets to everywhere.You are gonna absolutly love SSS,i'm even exited for you.Last year was my best night out EVER it was that good.You would be hard pushed to have a better weekend than the one you have planned this week.

Let me know how you get on.

Rob

P.S Gatecrasher's 1st monthly Sat 29th June@The Republic,Sheffield. :)

hey rob! yea im going to the white party @ gatecrasher in sheffield.. can't wait!! it's gonna be a crazy weekend this weekend.. oakie/klein/fergie on friday, the sss on saturday til sunday!! non stop partying-- sad part is, EVERYONE i kno is going away or doesn't have the money to go.. i hope i can get a few extras comps or Something to help them out but worse come to worse, i'll have to go alone.. there's no way that i'm not going..:laugh:

anyhoo are you gonna be at the June 29th party?? :)

poppa: no cry.. *hug* you'll be here soon!! :goofy:

it's ok!! :isok:

-daniela

That's the good thing about clubs like Gatecrasher though,you CAN go on your own.It's mint,you always end up chatting to a load of randoms.I won't be there on the 29th cos i have the same problem you do,my mate won't be able to go to Godskitchen if we go to this so i'm missing out.Trust me though you won't regret making the effort,it's not my favourite club for nothing.

Have fun:)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

holy shit!

fucking bastards! at least youre ok, and you put the account on hold in time

when my card was stolen they managed to take out $400 (my bank refunded me...thank god)

you want me to kick some ass when i get over there?

:laugh::laugh2: aww!!! yea, that would be great if you could help me kick his butt-- i'll sit on him while you slap his stupid face :laugh2:

but yea, i'm glad i'm alright :) btw, when are you coming over? did you buy your GKGG ticket yet? my bosses got me a free ticket, she's trying to get more free ones now :)

-daniela

Hey Daniela,sorry to hear about what happened,glad ur ok.

If you can get your hands on a copy of Mixmag magazine,it has a dvd on it with coverage from last years Global Gathering,It looks amazing.There are also all the lineups for next month in it.Gatecrashers monthly@Heaven is in London the day before the white party on the 28th,they have.

Dave Clarke

Junkie XL

Matt Hardwick (Gatecrasher god)

It's worth going to just to see Hardwick.

Originally posted by mareluna

:laugh::laugh2: aww!!! yea, that would be great if you could help me kick his butt-- i'll sit on him while you slap his stupid face :laugh2:

but yea, i'm glad i'm alright :) btw, when are you coming over? did you buy your GKGG ticket yet? my bosses got me a free ticket, she's trying to get more free ones now :)

-daniela

i'm scheduled to arrive on july 24th at night

i didnt order a ticket yet

6 more weeks

:D