Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4th?

lizard23

Anything good going on? We come from Baltimore and go to the smokeout and then watch the fireworks, but does Buzz or Glow have anything going on? I looked on the internet and didn't find anything. If anybody's heard anything, will you let me know? Thanks.

Originally posted by lizard23

Anything good going on? We come from Baltimore and go to the smokeout and then watch the fireworks, but does Buzz or Glow have anything going on? I looked on the internet and didn't find anything. If anybody's heard anything, will you let me know? Thanks.

I know for a fact that buzz will be hosting a party. I totally forgot who's spinning though. but keep an eye out for flyers though.

oh yeah, the 4th mistress barbara..yeah, your other option is friggin' Acostanation on that same day at Glow...last time i saw acosta he was pretty fubar when he was spinning, and he spun trash...on the 5th Max Graham, Luke Branancacio (<--someone check for spelling, his last name is weird) and Jimmy Van M...dieselgirl in the front room at buzz

Def. checking out Jimmy Van M again - saw him when he opened for Sasha & Digweed and he was awesome. I can never get Trust's website to work, so I never really know what's going on there. I'm going Thurs. night to check out Kleen, Scott Henry & Feelgood will be there. Have to wait and get more info on the 4th before we decide what's going on.

Misstress Barbara is a Kleen night also at Trust.

Their site is really under construction - the calendar never works - in fact I think they just put it up..... who ever is doing their site must be learning on the job.... you know???

Dragongrrl knows more about the party than I.... perhaps she could answer some questions - or someone else posted it up - perhaps Vic(who needs to shorten his damn sig, cause it's TOO long).........

Originally posted by sauvee88

Dragongrrl knows more about the party than I.... perhaps she could answer some questions - or someone else posted it up - perhaps Vic(who needs to shorten his damn sig, cause it's TOO long).........

i'll make it longer especially for you sauvve :D

chck out mistress barbara's web site, b'more is listed for that day

Originally posted by sauvee88

Misstress Barbara is a Kleen night also at Trust.

Their site is really under construction - the calendar never works - in fact I think they just put it up..... who ever is doing their site must be learning on the job.... you know???

Actually Sauvee, the person who designe/built Trust's site is NOT an amatuer by any means. He is part of a rather prestigious web design firm in bmore. His name's chris stiles by the way (Not the same stiles who MC's for some dnb djs @local parties mind you).

if anything Kuro needs to shorten his sig. Those 2 girls have been lip locked for a loong time now.