Clubplanet Nightlife Community

madmeM:suavee:runner

djbuster

Originally posted by djbuster

hey guys

thanks for coming to modern last nite.

y'all made the nite for me.

hope you got to work on time...i got home late and got sucked into watching the world cup on tv...struggling today...

Well today is my day off so there was no prob for making it in. But if it wasn't for the other employed people there I would've stayed longer.

That was the first time for me being in Modern, really relaxed atmosphere and very chill for a sunday night. Just what my head needed.

BTW, are there always that many hot lesbians in that place.

"Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians"

Originally posted by therunner

That was the first time for me being in Modern, really relaxed atmosphere and very chill for a sunday night. Just what my head needed.

BTW, are there always that many hot lesbians in that place.

"Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians"

Lesbians? huh? where?

i mean-yes...there are always that many hot lesbians there...:D

Hey no prob!!! Think I may have some people to go with from now on when no one wants to come with me!!!

And dang it runner we were out till 1:30-1:45 anyways..... thank GOD for my internal alarm cause my regular alarm didn't go off at all!! 8am I woke straight up and was like"SHIT!!!!!"

Made it in though - had a triple shot of espresso to get me going in the morning!!!!!

Yes - runner the sights are one of the many pleasurable reasons to head to Modern....... oh yeah and some guy named buster spinns there...... perhaps that comes in a close second... ;)

Originally posted by malanee

Sorry I missed it! But Boston was a blast. I"ll be there Thursday...

Checking the calendar and I am off on friday so I think there is a good possibility that I might just be able to make it there on Thursday also.

BTW could you have the raise the bar back up, thats kinda freaky ordering beers from a guy that is right at crotch level.

Originally posted by sauvee88

And dang it runner we were out till 1:30-1:45 anyways..... thank GOD for my internal alarm cause my regular alarm didn't go off at all!! 8am I woke straight up and was like"SHIT!!!!!"

dude that's CRAZY sauve b/c the EXACT same thing happened to me this morning!! 8am on the dot!!

buster...really nice time last night:):):) after the initial hip-hop tracks, that is:D

lesbian chicks and freaky feminino guys...but they were the only ones dancing!!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

dude that's CRAZY sauve b/c the EXACT same thing happened to me this morning!! 8am on the dot!!

buster...really nice time last night:):):) after the initial hip-hop tracks, that is:D

lesbian chicks and freaky feminino guys...but they were the only ones dancing!!

And then that "thing" that was trying to chat you up was kinda scary. I really don't know what exactly it was.

Originally posted by therunner

And then that "thing" that was trying to chat you up was kinda scary. I really don't know what exactly it was.

you talking about the guy or the girl? the girl was more "friendly" but the guy was definitely scarier, one of those quiet types who freaks you out

but they were better (i think) than some of the other weirdos we've come across there before

Originally posted by MadamMillie

you talking about the guy or the girl? the girl was more "friendly" but the guy was definitely scarier, one of those quiet types who freaks you out

but they were better (i think) than some of the other weirdos we've come across there before

There are freaks of nature everywhere. I sometimes go out hunting for them, I guess it's like trying to find your own kind or something. Plus, they are funny to watch in public.

Originally posted by malanee

Sorry I missed it! But Boston was a blast. I"ll be there Thursday...

I think I will be there thursday as well. If I see any "parking" on the dancefloor, I will have to regulate. and you know I will too. So the "golden girls" (ruth,gina), I don't care if you didn't bring ur depends or proper orthepedic shoes, you will be up and at em.