Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att:Glowgrlnyc

quoth

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

thanx for that ever so positive thought of yours...

well...Back You Being IT!!!:D

no problem...thats what im here for. :D:tongue:

hey...you wouldn't happen to be goin to atkins/beltram or any other techno event before you leave for yer trip would ya? Cause im thinkin about it.

but that doesn't take away the fact that...

YOUR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by quoth

no problem...thats what im here for. :D:tongue:

hey...you wouldn't happen to be goin to atkins/beltram or any other techno event before you leave for yer trip would ya? Cause im thinkin about it.

but that doesn't take away the fact that...

YOUR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure if im going to Juan Atkins yet because I think I broke my BiG Toe on Monday while I was dancing for the Nike commercial... :( I have to see how my toe feels...but you're it now... :)

ouch that blows man....yo fuckin...theres nuttin u can do if u break one of yer toes..not like a little toe cast hehe...i actually belive i broke my "index" toe when i was younger...quick story: i was in my pool with friends and shit...we were playing volleyball..and like a douche..i jumped up to spike it and i came down on the liner on my toe...OUCH...needless to say the shit was swollen for months and the pain was enormous...but eventually it went away. It still looks kinda weird even today compared to my other index toe...but oh fuckin well hehe...uh...shit....YOUR IT!! (i almost forgot)

p.s. be in touch if u are. peace.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im not sure if its Fullly broken becuz its not swollen a lot, just a little..I think its a fracture...Ive been icing it and rapped it up with that white tape that johnson & Johnson makes...anyway...i hope its better soon..and youre it!

thanks for the update chief. :) Man...too bad yer in semi bad shape cause a certain dickhead MAY VERY WELL BE going to see goldie and reid speed tonight....but your still it!!!!

Originally posted by smokesum

you guys are lame :D

least i dont masterbate to the Go-Bots? :confused:

glowgrlnyc: YOUR IT!!!!!!!!! (oh shit...i already wrote that..whups)

smokesum: eat my fuckin shit and tell me if u taste the metamucil.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT