Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att:Glowgrlnyc

quoth

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

this whole time i thought i was the last to TAG you....and now I find the real truth... :mad:

YOU'RE Freakin' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

snooze ya looze chickadee..

yer it ONCE AGAIN!! :D

dude....before i cum in my joe boxers on yer lil on the DL AFX at BOO report (cause its not real until i hear it see it cause recently he said he plans on doing NO TOURS and its not even on his schedule..so maybe its another AVB type shit)

but in any even i didnt feel like going to work tonight and plus i have a job interview tomm morning... so in that case..

your it~ :D

Originally posted by quoth

dude....before i cum in my joe boxers on yer lil on the DL AFX at BOO report (cause its not real until i hear it see it cause recently he said he plans on doing NO TOURS and its not even on his schedule..so maybe its another AVB type shit)

but in any even i didnt feel like going to work tonight and plus i have a job interview tomm morning... so in that case..

your it~ :D

well...i saw my SOE friend this past Friday and he said they definetely booked him for Boo :) So who knows what can happen till then...

and YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!

facepiece.jpg

it

p.s. that right there is a promotional Aphex Twin mask that was given out when the Richard D. James album was release....it was made of cardboard with a lil string around it and definitely scary if u wear it...

as for what yer saying...christ almight i hope its true.

it

p.s. that right there is a promotional Aphex Twin mask that was given out when the Richard D. James album was release....it was made of cardboard with a lil string around it and definitely scary if u wear it...

as for what yer saying...christ almight i hope its true.

sorry to break the newz but...he's not gonnna be a booo...but I was told that he will be @ the Roxy in Nov....i cant picture him there... :blank: I guess we'll have to wait and find out....

ANd YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Yup im going to Kind III... I like Chris Liberator...plus I always go to the Kind Parties and I like all the parties that Cousins Productions throw...

...gotta support the scene...i prefer raves over clubs... ;)

are you gonna go to Sol-Fest? That line up is pretty good...

check it: www.Raveclick.com/Events2

and you're IT :)

dude...thanx for the link yer sites EXTREMELY!!!!!!! informative. fuckin idk..the only way i WOULD go to sol-fest is if i came to ny and U my friend hooked me up with a car ride teehee...cause long island is a bit out the way for moi. But who knows what can happen. btw..GODDAMNIT it so pisses me off that tronic has such good lineups and they always on sundays...i fucking work sundays 9:30pm-6am :mad: GRRRR

YER IT FUCKER!

I Love ur Sig...hehehe

...glad u like my SiTE :D

..I believe that Im gonna take a train to a bus to get to Sol-Fest...because i wanna DRiNKKKK!!!! and Im the ONLY driver in my group so I always have to "drink responsively"...how much does that SUCK! ...So I'm kinda on a "Driving to PARTiES/CLUBS STRiKE" ...hehehe

...Im actually taking the train to the Key Skate on Friday...and my Friends are like..."what????? Why#$%@%#?" and then the best part is when I find other friends at Parties they're always like, "hey can you give me a ride home?" I really dont mind, but when they live like 30 minutes out of my way its a little annoying...what do you think?

...Oh and you're it...hehehe

..I believe that Im gonna take a train to a bus to get to Sol-Fest...because i wanna DRiNKKKK!!!!

and then the best part is when I find other friends at Parties they're always like, "hey can you give me a ride home?" I really dont mind, but when they live like 30 minutes out of my way its a little annoying...what do you think?

...Oh and you're it...hehehe

dude...as a mere suggestion...how bout maybe i come to ny and shit and meet up with u and dr. flow and fuckin get my drink on with you and also take the bus and/or train shit cause all i know basically how to get to is penn station hehe....so im just as lost and following someone who knows their way to and from there is mad appreciative cause i think the lineup is extremelyyyyyy sweet.

thanx for the sig comment btw.

oh and um...yea that muthafuckin shit with yer friends beggin for a ride would piss me off too also considering i have the patience of like a 6 yr old...but furthermore...its another reason i don't drive to the city...(let alone all the potholes that would reck my car..tires...rims)

and your IT

;):tongue:

dude...as a mere suggestion...how bout maybe i come to ny and shit and meet up with u and dr. flow and fuckin get my drink on with you and also take the bus and/or train shit cause all i know basically how to get to is penn station hehe....so im just as lost and following someone who knows their way to and from there is mad appreciative cause i think the lineup is extremelyyyyyy sweet.

thanx for the sig comment btw.

oh and um...yea that muthafuckin shit with yer friends beggin for a ride would piss me off too also considering i have the patience of like a 6 yr old...but furthermore...its another reason i don't drive to the city...(let alone all the potholes that would reck my car..tires...rims)

and your IT

;):tongue:

yeah that would be cool... ;) you would have to take the R train to get to my neighborhood (Bay Ridge) ....Ill give you better directions laterz...

and you're IT!

yeah that would be cool... ;) you would have to take the R train to get to my neighborhood (Bay Ridge) ....Ill give you better directions laterz...

and you're IT!

werd..thats a nice area i have an aunt who lives or usta live there...dont ask me where though lol...um...we shall have to get in touch (via PM ;) ) but in the meantime punk ass...YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werd..thats a nice area i have an aunt who lives or usta live there...dont ask me where though lol...um...we shall have to get in touch (via PM ;) ) but in the meantime punk ass...YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no you're IT!