Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need some advice...

sassa

i met this guy a month ago, he's really cute, funny,and intelligent, and he really seems to like me...but the other day, we met up and talked and i said goodbye to him to do something and ended up staying at the cafe for 5 more min talking to someone i knew,and he was pissed about it, and now hasn't talked to me in 3 days....this guy seems insecure from that point, or should i apologize for this...even though i don't think i did anything weird for him to get pissy about??

Maybe he thinks you just wanted to get rid of him so you can talk to that other person.......Let him know that you just saw someone you knew on your way out and ended up talking to them for a bit.....Hopefully things will work out.....:)

Originally posted by rachel1997

You should make it clear ASAP if he ever calls again - or you call him - that you have a LIFE and know OTHER People - and if he don't like it - HE SHOULD FUCK off. But, once he understands, it's all good.

wow, relationship advice from a woman that is on topic, rational, logical and applyable, i´m impressed.

out of curiousity, you´re pretty used to the girl/boy game ain´t you?

Originally posted by neena16

If he's not calling you because of that...he seems a little immature...BUT you say he hasn't talked to you in 3 days...does this mean you've called him but he won't return your calls or that he hasn't called you in 3 days?

Sounds like a taste of things to come, he sounds insecure, and he will be all up in your buisness and practically be jocking you where ever you go. Sounds WACK! Give him walkin papers, Paniymayish! :laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

Sounds like a taste of things to come, he sounds insecure, and he will be all up in your buisness and practically be jocking you where ever you go. Sounds WACK! Give him walkin papers, Paniymayish! :laugh:

yeah fuck him. i wouldnt call him back and if he called me i would tell him i have to go. if hes playing games this early into things there are only going to be more games in the future and someones gonna get hurt.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Maybe he thinks you just wanted to get rid of him so you can talk to that other person.......Let him know that you just saw someone you knew on your way out and ended up talking to them for a bit.....Hopefully things will work out.....:)

I agree... I wouldn't be as quick to write him off as everyone else here, who knows what is going through his head...