Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parting words regarding PussyTech and the Warfags...

First of all, let it be known that I read no more than 1 sentence in your most recent post. Keeping in mind that you're the low-life scum of the earth whose father beat him, mother fucked his friends and first sexual experience was with the family goat (yes, white trash like you can't afford or relate to dogs), I decided to leave you and the board with some questions to ponder:

1) Coincidence how Pussy-Tech is all of a sudden some tough guy once he gets word that his idol and MASTER will be leaving town for a while...

2) Interesting how you have absolutely no support from this acclaimed "Warfag" posse you so dubiously preach about...

3) Flattering how you try to emulate my style, but clearly come nowhere close...

And last but certainly not least...Gratifying how ME and THE ALLIANCE skull fucked your mother all weekend while she screamed GROPASAURUS' name in absolute orgasmic grandeur and swallowed every ounce of our protein plasma, not letting a single drop go to waste. You're a fuckin' joke and will never be what I AM, you'll never achieve what I ACHIEVE, and most of all...you'll never look as good as I LOOK!!! Crawl back in your abandoned Asbury Park crack house and come up with a different ploy you FUCKIN' PUSSY!!! I have a cocktail party waiting for me at a phat NYC lounge in honor of MY CORPORATE GREATNESS...DON'T FUCK WITH THE CORPORATE GUIDO!!! I'M SO FUCKIN' HOT RIGHT NOW...

Isn't it time for VIP-Tech to rotate the cinderblocks on his trailer?

The ALLIANCE is sooo hot right now... when are we gonna drop GrOpE (not referring to gropasaurus) on this board? I know, I know, we gotta tame the beast before we let it out of its cage. Stardo, you and dookie are gonna GIT IT.

Originally posted by shlonger

Isn't it time for VIP-Tech to rotate the cinderblocks on his trailer?

The ALLIANCE is sooo hot right now... when are we gonna drop GrOpE (not referring to gropasaurus) on this board? I know, I know, we gotta tame the beast before we let it out of its cage. Stardo, you and dookie are gonna GIT IT.

Staddle up partners!!!