Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soaked this Saturday

Kuro

This is the party Sia mentioned a while back. It says it somwhere on the flier in small writing I think, so you may not see it, but there is an open bar at this thing. And if you e-mail Sia at aaa33@gerogetown.edu or call her at 202-251-3421 you can get on the guest list so you can get in free and get free booze. Contact Sia if you have any questions.

Originally posted by Kuro

This is the party Sia mentioned a while back. It says it somwhere on the flier in small writing I think, so you may not see it, but there is an open bar at this thing. And if you e-mail Sia at aaa33@gerogetown.edu or call her at 202-251-3421 you can get on the guest list so you can get in free and get free booze. Contact Sia if you have any questions.

House party? Then what is 5? I think im going to head down to this and get "soaked" before heading to glow to see noel sanger. should be a good time:O)

Originally posted by vicman

its free..how about we all meet there and then head over to Glow?

Why the fuck would you go to Glow after? If anything you should go to the Edge after for the start of the Stereo parties on Saturday nights.

Originally posted by sialater18

So who can come on Saturday?

???

I so nervous...

please call me!

202-251-3421.

-Sia

And what time are 'yall heading over to Glow to see Sanger? I am considering leaving my own party to go. haha. what's wrong with me. ?

I believe I will be going, whats this place like? I want some details please! BTW, I wouldn't put your number out there, the people on this board I'm sure it's fine, but who knows about the "lurkers" just an FYI.

I'm coming!!!!! Do you really want us to call you?? And where is the flyer again??? Yes I'm lazy and don't want to look for the thread.... perhaps a pm or re post it in the thread.

I may have some other people coming along too... not sure - so you're saying the best way to get a hold of you is to call?

Originally posted by sauvee88

I'm coming!!!!! Do you really want us to call you?? And where is the flyer again??? Yes I'm lazy and don't want to look for the thread.... perhaps a pm or re post it in the thread.

I may have some other people coming along too... not sure - so you're saying the best way to get a hold of you is to call?

dack, the flyer is in this thread :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

I believe I will be going, whats this place like? I want some details please! BTW, I wouldn't put your number out there, the people on this board I'm sure it's fine, but who knows about the "lurkers" just an FYI.

Her number's on the flier anyway, so it's a little too late for caution. Call her for the guest list people.

Guys

I have my cell phone number on the flyers that were thrown around DC and I trust that less than this board, so what am I gonna do - it's much easier to get an idea of who might come If ppl call me and I keep a guest list or something, so....just let me know~

I want to see my Big Fat Greek Wedding - movie of choice, by the way pgiddy

the open bar is 10 to 11 it's 18 and over the the location is 2001 U St. between 11th and U, right near the U St./Cardoza metro and at Club 2001/Bohemian Caverns.

See 'yall tonight at Buzz!

And I want lurkers to call me too! hehe.

I have my cell phone number on the flyers that were thrown around DC and I trust that less than this board, so what am I gonna do - it's much easier to get an idea of who might come If ppl call me and I keep a guest list or something, so....just let me know~

I want to see my Big Fat Greek Wedding - movie of choice, by the way pgiddy

the open bar is 10 to 11 it's 18 and over the the location is 2001 U St. between 11th and U, right near the U St./Cardoza metro and at Club 2001/Bohemian Caverns.

Whoa hold up, did you just say OPEN BAR??? Once again what is this place like, dress code, etc..?? And Yes Big Fat Greek Wedding sounds, good, say 8pm? I'll pick you up, wait where do you live?:confused::blank:

Umm the dress code I guess just look nice! Wear whatever you want, actually, it's all good

And....lemme think...8pm I will be at Sole waitressing on the waterfront!

But yup open bar!

I know a guy that use to throw Friday night parties there.....it's not a bad place.....kinda pricey and honestly the food isn't that great IMO....Great I need a girl that has a job or TWO.......time for someone to support me........

Sia, best of luck with this party chica!! :D I wish I could be there with you but you know how it is, between work and *cough* uncooperative, moody persons *cough* and being far away :( However, I am sure you will do great, you couldn't have picked a better DJ (naaaah, not being partial at all *snicker*) and I think it's great that you have the support of CP. And you can be sure I'll be checking in to see how it's going! ;) Buona fortuna!

This is for those that are checking cp today..... I'm on the list so is Raver and girl.... so we'll see y'all there.

Oh and sia is SUCH as sweetie on the phone. Yes, one more thing... check the website out - it's pretty cool!!! And there is a minor dress code... no athletic gear, work boots, or t-shirts - yes you poeple will have to dress up - sort of - y'all have to own 1 polo shirt or something...... see ya!!