Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important for those Boston peeps going to NYC DT/DH....

prplhz

Okay, I am so down to do this T-shirt thing but we need to think of something to say on th T-shirts and we need to do this quickly so that Drew can get to work...

I have posted a few ideas on another thread, but I think that we should have this thread as the "official" T-shirt making thread... This way Drew can have an idea of who is going down to NYC and how many T-shirts he needs to make, and what they are going to say.... Because NYC is only a week and a half away....

So post your ideas here and I think we should get this deal nailed down before the end of work tomorrow...

What do you think Drew? If you don't think your friend can help us out I might be able to do something....;)

How about: "These DJ's are wicked ahsome" - or some funnier (that should be tough) phrase that can be spelled out with a bad Boston accent.

Just thought of a better one - "This pahty is wicked ahsome" - but I'm sure we can do better than that.

Vic- we wouldn't want to take away from any of your DJ whorin' that night, that shirt is all yours! ;)

well people are starting to backout already..coughcoughcughmalaneecougcoughcough...gonna have to put up anotherthread to see where the headcount presently stands.

i see about the shirt, OK, so that t-shirt is all mine, mine i say, all mine!

Originally posted by vicman

well people are starting to backout already..coughcoughcughmalaneecougcoughcough...gonna have to put up anotherthread to see where the headcount presently stands.

i see about the shirt, OK, so that t-shirt is all mine, mine i say, all mine!

so you thinking of backing out too, eh???????? you didn't answer the question my dearie... aren't you gonna miss me? you won't be seeing me until... maybe SEPT.. unless of course you come to BOSTON... but that would be just a crazy thing to do...

did i mention that i'm partying with DFuse this weekend???? :D :D

I got another one, but since Kaydup nor NYIS4 has replied I don't think we are doing it anymore, but:

DH & DT are wicked awesome (Front)

Basstown wouldn't miss it for the world!

ARC June 29, 2002 (on back)

Guys?

Guys??

Hello, bueler, bueler....

Originally posted by prplhz

I got another one, but since Kaydup nor NYIS4 has replied I don't think we are doing it anymore, but:

DH & DT are wicked awesome (Front)

Basstown wouldn't miss it for the world!

ARC June 29, 2002 (on back)

Guys?

Guys??

Hello, bueler, bueler....

Sorry, I got a big project dropped onto my lap yesterday. It's got me running a little scared, the go-live date is July 1st... the Monday after Danny/Danny and the first day of my vacation. So in other words, work blows right now.

The t-shirt idea sounds good to me. Only thing is that Basstown looks like Bass (as in bassline) town (as in town).

Is anyone trained in writing good, phoney Boston accents?? :tongue:

Bahhhhhstahhhhhhhn you're my home.

woo-hoo booked my hotel and ride up to NY for DT&DH..so look for people wearing boston shirts..or look for a1wave...or just stom random people and ask them if they are from boston...or you guys ask random people if theyve seen a guy thats FUBAR who's from dc

Originally posted by vicman

woo-hoo booked my hotel and ride up to NY for DT&DH..so look for people wearing boston shirts..or look for a1wave...or just stom random people and ask them if they are from boston...or you guys ask random people if theyve seen a guy thats FUBAR who's from dc

You mean you booked your hotel and ride "down" to Boston right? Last time I knew was that Boston is above NYC. This shirt thing sounds pretty freaking gay... but hey, just my .02. You might get laughed at by all the regulars....:laugh:

Originally posted by snappy139

You mean you booked your hotel and ride "down" to Boston right? Last time I knew was that Boston is above NYC. This shirt thing sounds pretty freaking gay... but hey, just my .02. You might get laughed at by all the regulars....:laugh:

uh, yeah..last time iknew i still lived in dc..lemme check outside my window...yeah, i'm pretty sure the capitol building hasnt moved to boston.

Originally posted by snappy139

The last thing I'm worried about is getting laughed at by the "regulars" at Vinyl. :rolleyes: If the shirts end up being a nice ice breaker to strike up a few conversations, they're already worth it in my book.

So are we doing the shirt thing or not? We've determined that the correct incorrect spelling of Boston is "Bahsten" (courtesy of Mike M), I think the shirts will add a little something to the night, so I'm down. Anyone else??? :confused:

whoa!

if puck flies in from romania, i'm there :rolleyes:

hmmm....well, i guess i need to check my schedule :rolleyes:

more importantly i think i need to check avalon's schedule :D

and i guess i would need a1 to check her schedule since she'll have to put up with me :D