Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got the next AG (Dead fuckin serious!)

Go to www.mediaseek.pl

Same web-based interface as AG. Cleaner is you ask me. Takes 2 seconds to sign up and down the client. Just seach for the song you want, add it to your cue, and they transfer while your away. There are not many files on MediaSeek yet, but with enough support, we can get it rolling just like the AG days. Tell everyone about this program, get enough music on there as possible.

Guest saleen351

Description

Blubster a newer music-sharing network that is quickly attracting a user community. Blubster uses a peer-to-peer network similar to Gnutella, with a new private protocol that works without a central server. Once your client program connects with another client, you can search and download MP3 files from the entire network of users. Blubster offers an easy-to-use interface enabling fast searches, resumable downloads, multi-source downloads, chat and voice chat, an internal MP3 player, and more. Blubster facilitates an anonymous community and does not compile, store, or otherwise retain data about users, searches, or files. The newest version works in three languages: English, Spanish, and German. Blubster 1.2.3 has a improved interface, better performance, lower memory usage, and many new options.

Note: If you are behind a firewall and have trouble connecting to the network, be sure to check out the forums at www.blubster.net where you can find a variety of resources for help.

CNET User Opinions

90% 10% (8412 votes)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sdeelite

I am waaaanting blubster bad at this point, but dammit, download.com won't let me download it!!

ARgh....:mad:

why not, is it that stupied bs where yo have to sign up for download.com? if so just do it, takes 2 mins and is free...