Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for Ibiza Tips

I did an edit to my old message that said "Wanna Get Laid in Ibiza" Please check it out and read it;) ;) I will type some questions I asked on my old one on this message :D Such as: Can we get a Ferry from Mallorca to Ibiza and how much$$$. Second. we are looking for a semi cheap hotel to stay at. Nothing too fancy, a bed..... don't need the extra amenities, ya know. I read a while back someone said "Your partying too much to wory about staying too long at your hotel" I totally hear that!!:) But, I would like to meet people from alllll over and a nice night with a lady would be nice too........ dinner, conversation, quiet or loud times:tongue: Anyway, thanks to those who replied. Yes I am from the "Midwest" and love it. I tell ya........ you know people from the Midwest from the Ploliteness!!! Second, we are going to be in Ibiza the last week in Sept. :-) Not sure of any other questions at this time. I need to check this site more often. Look forward to hearing from the folks that have been there before!!

Have a great day!!!

~Rocket:blown:

As far as I know the only ferry options are from Barcelona, Valencia, and Denia. I might be wrong about this, but my girlfriend and I are going to be either taking the ferry from Denia or Valencia.... And hotels are a hard thing to find, especially cheap ones. I am not too sure on this subject but you better get to it, if you already haven't made a reservation yet. FILLS UP QUICKLY... Good luck, and hope you have fun in Ibiza... Going to be there July 30 - Aug 4 will let you know all details...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick note - I lived in Mallorca last year, the Nightlife was shite (execpt B.C.M - maybe) so Even the slightest line of thrill seaking had to be found in Ibiza.

You can get a Ferry from Palma, Mallorca. But if you are coming over from the UK, Flights to Mallorca or Ibiza are dirt cheap like less than $100, The ferry from Palma is £40, so roughly $65. Check Out www.farebase.net for last minute flights in the UK.

i will be there for only 4 days - august 8-12.

easyjet has some fares from UK->mallorca that are so damn cheap its obscene. ours was 35GBP each way, though it is hard to get fares that cheap now.

the ferry from PMI to ibiza is 2.5 hours and costs $40 each way, or $60 each way if you want to go first class.

ibiza-spotlight.com lets you book hotels online, but most of the ones they have are booked up, so move quickly.

anyone know of any places to reserve scooters or mopeds?

thanks,

rob

Hey guys,

My cousin and I are going to Spain for 12 days...August 10-22...and we wanted to go to Ibiza for a few days..we'll be staying in Barcelona...any hints, as to how we can get there? and anyone going to Barcelona the same time as us...AND..last question..Any suggestions as to...Where to go and what to see in Spain...?

Thanksssssssssss

-Irina:D

Originally posted by india22

Hey Sexxy,

I'll be in Ibiza Aug. 15 - 22. I know there's a ferry from Barcelona to Ibiza, but it's pretty long.

Check out these sites for ferry and other Ibiza information (I've found these sites very helpful in planning my trip there):

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/transport/ferry_i.htm

or

http://www.ibizaholidays.com

Have fun,

India

I'll be in Ibiza from 16-21 or 22 :)

Check out the airfares from iberia.com, spainair.com & aireuropa.com , they all have daily flights from cities in Spain.

Roundtrip flight from Barcelona to Ibiza on Iberia cost me $119. I believe the ferry costs about $90 from barcelona and it takes like 9 hrs to get there. So flying is the way to to:)

Originally posted by SiDFresh

Check out the airfares from iberia.com, spainair.com & aireuropa.com , they all have daily flights from cities in Spain.

Roundtrip flight from Barcelona to Ibiza on Iberia cost me $119. I believe the ferry costs about $90 from barcelona and it takes like 9 hrs to get there. So flying is the way to to:)

Thanks..We're still trying to decide what to do :):)

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

in the month of August the 2 most partying spots on this planet are Ibiza and Mykonos. It's the best month of the year for both and a time you will never forget or ever want to end. Thats all you need to know. Just go! :cool:

:bounce: YaY And I'll be in one of those places..

Talk about..being at the right place, at the right time..