Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey jroo

Guest jroo

hey wazzup, im still registered. i was thinking about droping the idea, because some people think that i'll fuck up my car. who knows, i might. so im kinda worried about that. fuck it, you only live once, ive got a spare in the trunk so i should be good. i'll be running on sunday, they are having some straight up rallying on saturday with full race ready cars. on sunday we're just running on the track one at a time. let me find the directions. brb

Guest jroo

From Washington, DC and points North on I-95:

Take I-95 South to exit 130B at Fredericksburg. Take Route 3 west towards Culpepper 13 miles to overhead traffic light. At traffic light turn left onto Route 20 South and follow 13 miles to another overhead traffic light. At traffic light turn left onto Route 522 South and follow for 5 miles. Turn right onto Route 629 (Lahore Road) and follow for 2 miles to Lahore. Turn left onto Route 669 (Marquis Rd) and follow for 1.25 miles to drive on left.

From Richmond, VA and points South on I-95:

Take I-95 north to I-64 west towards Charlottesville. Exit from I-64 at Exit 159 (Gum Spring & Mineral). At end of ramp turn right onto Route 522 North and follow for 34 miles. Note: After 15 miles Rt. 522 joins Rt. 33 for .5 mile then bears right and continues as Rt. 522. Also in Mineral, Rt. 522 zigzags right then left in the center of town. At Route 629 (Lahore Road) turn left and follow 2 miles to Lahore. Turn left onto Route 669 (Marquis Rd) and follow 1.25 miles to drive on left.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

details please, how much, where, when, etc... I wouldn't mind puffin some herb and ripping my car sideways around a track!

go to that link i put up, you still might be able to get in. if you're not a scca member than i think its like 50 bucks.

that shit looks like mad fun, there's no trees or rocks, just cones. Damn I would love to do it, for only $55, BUT it's in Kentucky or something. And I think my class would have to go at 9am, sorry thats when I'm usually going to bed on Sunday....keep me posted I would do it another time if it wasn't so far away...or I would even do that one but not at 9am.

Guest jroo

you have to register and get inspected before you race. the racing starts at like 11 and 330 pm. i'll keep you posted if anything else comes up . fredricksburg isnt that far though,

Guest jroo

i didnt race on sunday. come saturday night i didnt feel like waking up early sunday morning. oh well, maybe next time. but i did see bourne identity, that movie was well worth the money.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

Damn. And I was just regretting not having driven up to watch, cause I was so freaking bored on Sunday. Good thing.

I'm sure you would have kicked ass anyway. Those guys that did show up have no idea how lucky they are that you didn't.

aaawwwww, thanks babe! yeah, good thing you didnt go.