Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Worry Cp Ag Group, The Saleen Has Done It Again..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

BLUBSTER......... MY ENTIRE DIRECTORY IS UPLOAD AND ONLINE... SCREENAME IS : saleen351 not like AG which was saleen351sc

shiny disco balls will be on there later.........

also x factor and NO I DIDN'T PUT LUZ IN THERE SO DON'T ASK BRIAN AND BG....

:D

this will be a huge file sharing network, fast connections and downloads, just got all of springsteens tracks off of it....

lets just start selling advert space, buy up some servers, relocate to the caymans, and run our own little napster file sharing thing.

except when bertelsmann/vivendi comes along to offer us some $$, we will sell out and retire. then we can buy the mavericks and die young fat and rich

Guest saleen351

dude, its sooooooooooooooooooooo cool, check this out, some guys sends me a mesage then asks me if i'm the saleen from some club message board but it wasn't cp, but i only post on cp so he sez they mention my name any ways, we chated on blubster with our mics....... sooooooo cool...

Guest saleen351

dude sooooooo funny, some guys chats with me on the mic then turns out he lives in the same complex as me... strange things happen on blubster..

Originally posted by saleen351

nrc0116

but i'm not on much, but my name for blubster is saleen351

Found you on Blubster, no shiny disco balls though. Thanks again for the info, so far so good with the new app. I have to give credit to AG though, they had the best app to date, especially the groups feature.

1000+ tracks registered.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

Found you on Blubster, no shiny disco balls though. Thanks again for the info, so far so good with the new app. I have to give credit to AG though, they had the best app to date, especially the groups feature.

1000+ tracks registered.

my copies of shiny disco balls and wavy gravy sashas new track are fucked, not sure what happened to them, they were not complete, and i tried all the tricks to get them to play, i think it was a case of them having too low of bitrate. but there are copies out there, just be patient...

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by saleen351

BLUBSTER......... MY ENTIRE DIRECTORY IS UPLOAD AND ONLINE... SCREENAME IS : saleen351 not like AG which was saleen351sc

shiny disco balls will be on there later.........

also x factor and NO I DIDN'T PUT LUZ IN THERE SO DON'T ASK BRIAN AND BG....

:D

this will be a huge file sharing network, fast connections and downloads, just got all of springsteens tracks off of it....

:lol3: