Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday -- The FOAM RETURNS to the SURF with JV

Originally posted by unclebuc

Please get rid of the foam....EVERYONE hates that Shit....

But I'll be there.....

unclebuc dont worry its only in the back of the club on the patio. there will be enough room to roam in the rest of the club. about everyone hating it, if that was the case I would have never bought it back.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

unclebuc dont worry its only in the back of the club on the patio. there will be enough room to roam in the rest of the club. about everyone hating it, if that was the case I would have never bought it back.

Serge,

I think its obvious that most people don't like it.....Just read the all of the above post, well except the two from the village idiot.

Buc

Originally posted by unclebuc

Serge,

I think its obvious that most people don't like it.....Just read the all of the above post, well except the two from the village idiot.

Buc

totally know where ur coming from. THis is that one event that some people love and some people hate. We just wanted to do something special to kick off the true season of our night program. I dont think the foam will be back this year. everything depends on the turnout this week