Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just another example of the man trying to keep me down:

malanee

I'm in CVS standing in line and this Black lady cuts in front of me -so I tell her I think I'm next in line. She turns around and says "I'm always having trouble with you people." So I say "My people? You mean short people?" She was not amused! She started going off on me and commiserating with the black cashier about "those people." Then she basically said I better watch out because she was going to kick my a$$! How sad is that? I can't believe there are people like that in this world! And she was a well dressed professional woman! :(

It's easy to see how stereotypes are built.

and a well dressed profesional woman, oh my, i wouldve gone ballistic on her ass. working in a company thats 80% black, we get to deal with some clients that think they are hot shots 'cos theyre professionals and minorities, well WTF is up with that?!?!

Cant we all just be happy? :love:

Originally posted by vicman

and a well dressed profesional woman, oh my, i wouldve gone ballistic on her ass. working in a company thats 80% black, we get to deal with some clients that think they are hot shots 'cos theyre professionals and minorities, well WTF is up with that?!?!

Cant we all just be happy? :love:

I don't see why people just can't get along.

And Malanee why are trying to start shit with MY people! I am going to have to have a serious talk with you at modern about the way how you need to start treating people better, especially MY peeps yo! I really hate it when you WHITE folks try and progress in the lines at supermarkets and stores and think there is nothing wrong with it. Well Missy!! There is, my people have been stuck at the end of the lines, the back of busses and had to use the bathrooms that were outside for way to long, you need to step your white ass around and let my people through! Pay back is a bitch, even though I was never affected by slavery or segregation, I am now going to take it out on you, and demand payment for my ancestors that were brought over to america from Famine and disease stricken Africa. And even though MY people had to suffer 200 years of slavery, now have the same opportunities as everyone else, where as those that are still in Africa are being flushed out by civil wars, disease, Famine, and corruption.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

Guest jroo

hey malanee, just start packing heat. she what stupid shit that dumb bitch had to say next. oh yeah, no guns in dc. fuck , if you move you can kill two birds with one stone. :)

Originally posted by malanee

I'm in CVS standing in line and this Black lady cuts in front of me -so I tell her I think I'm next in line. She turns around and says "I'm always having trouble with you people." So I say "My people? You mean short people?" She was not amused! She started going off on me and commiserating with the black cashier about "those people." Then she basically said I better watch out because she was going to kick my a$$! How sad is that? I can't believe there are people like that in this world! And she was a well dressed professional woman! :(

It's easy to see how stereotypes are built.

Well, believe it ruth. These days, the shit is always hitting the fan whether you like it or not. When i'm in school(maryland institute college of art in Bmore), almost everyday I run into someone who feels like they need to make fun of my ethnicity. For example, when I was standing in line@ the rite aid, the security gaurd looks at me and says to a customer in front of me " Oh yeah, my favorite commercial is da one Lipton Brisk joint wit bruce lee in it. Shit's off the chain!" He probably thought I was dumb and wouldnt catch on to his joke. The customer and the cashier started laughing. That really upset me. Even the little kids from the local elementary school have big mouths. I would be walking to my apt and one of them would say " whatup bruce lee?!" Or "hey it's jackie chan!" The worse is when they assume that i'm of chinese descent, and they start mocking the chinese language. Anyway, you get my point. People can be full of suck.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

For example, when I was standing in line@ the rite aid, the security gaurd looks at me and says to a customer in front of me " Oh yeah, my favorite commercial is da one Lipton Brisk joint wit bruce lee in it. Shit's off the chain!" He probably thought I was dumb and wouldnt catch on to his joke. The customer and the cashier started laughing. That really upset me. Even the little kids from the local elementary school have big mouths. I would be walking to my apt and one of them would say " whatup bruce lee?!" Or "hey it's jackie chan!" The worse is when they assume that i'm of chinese descent, and they start mocking the chinese language. Anyway, you get my point. People can be full of suck.

Hey Jackie are you gonna do a Drunken Master 3, Drunken Master II was great. Also stop with the Rushhour movies, those are getting old:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Well, believe it ruth. These days, the shit is always hitting the fan whether you like it or not. When i'm in school(maryland institute college of art in Bmore), almost everyday I run into someone who feels like they need to make fun of my ethnicity. For example, when I was standing in line@ the rite aid, the security gaurd looks at me and says to a customer in front of me " Oh yeah, my favorite commercial is da one Lipton Brisk joint wit bruce lee in it. Shit's off the chain!" He probably thought I was dumb and wouldnt catch on to his joke. The customer and the cashier started laughing. That really upset me. Even the little kids from the local elementary school have big mouths. I would be walking to my apt and one of them would say " whatup bruce lee?!" Or "hey it's jackie chan!" The worse is when they assume that i'm of chinese descent, and they start mocking the chinese language. Anyway, you get my point. People can be full of suck.

No doubt. I'm lucky this is the first time I've had to deal with something like this directed at me. I dated a Black guy for 4 years and he had to deal with that stuff all the time. He even got arrested once. Of course, they let him go as soon as they got back to the station because they had nothing to charge him with. I guess ignorance and prejudice know no color lines.

Originally posted by vicman

i'll start wearing my aviator sunglasses, wear my cowboy hat and boots, wear dirty jeans with a big belt buckle, speak in broken english, maybe i'll get profiled as a wet back or drug dealer

Or the dude from the Village People :D

Originally posted by therunner

I don't see why people just can't get along.

And even though MY people had to suffer 200 years of slavery, now have the same opportunities as everyone else, where as those that are still in Africa are being flushed out by civil wars, disease, Famine, and corruption.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

:confused: I thought you were white.

Anyway... Malanee..sorry that you had to run across rude and ignorant people like that. I've never experienced such rudeness and when I do I'll just ignore and won't stoop to their level by going off on them.

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

- Eric Hoffer

Originally posted by ellywelly

:confused: I thought you were white.

Anyway... Malanee..sorry that you had to run across rude and ignorant people like that. I've never experienced such rudeness and when I do I'll just ignore and won't stoop to their level by going off on them.

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

- Eric Hoffer

don't let him fool you he's as white as it gets, cracker....

Originally posted by pgiddy

don't let him fool you he's as white as it gets, cracker....

I AM A BLACK MAN!!!! Just because I may not be as dark as most black men doesn't mean that I am not black.

You all need to see the inside of people and not just the outside!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Originally posted by therunner

I AM A BLACK MAN!!!! Just because I may not be as dark as most black men doesn't mean that I am not black.

You all need to see the inside of people and not just the outside!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

baka