Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss party wed. July 3rd feat: parks & Wilson,Slacker.

jcbliss

hey guys,

the time is near once again. The 3rd anual Bliss event this year @ Level. Its on Wed. July 3rd and its going to be simply amazing!! This year we feature 3 rooms of fun"

room 1

Parks & Wilson

Slacker

Quivver

Room 2

Kelvin "soul mekanik" Andrews

Tarrentella/redanka

Sammy O

The Balcony:

Jon Cowan

Austin Leeds

K-ahhz

Mike Hiratzka

The boiler room:

DJ IRIE

this night should be amazing... we can defintiely work out some type of CP reduced list....post here with your feedback for more info... Look forward to seeing you all on the 3rd..

thanks

J

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jon,

When we will have timeslots? I know its early but will you please post them here.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

Oh yeah thanks for bringing Shem back I havent seen him spin since Nov 00 @ Zen! :)

Best of luck to you on Friday Jon.

hey,

now thats a good question...I will look into that one mate! I do not think the city is granting extensions on that night but I will certainly look into it asap.. thanks for the suggestion.. cyou on July 3rd...

hey guys,

a cp table?? sounds like a good Idea.. I will definitely look into it for you.. hey ramon...I don't know specific times yet but I know shem (slacker) will close the main room...he's gonna destroy the place... Start organizing the cp list guys... cyou on the 3rd

J

let me say that I am so excited for this event...I have been a bliss faithfull from the groovejet days and I am so excited to have slacker back in town along with the rest of the lineup.. In my opinion, slacker is one of the best djs to ever play miami and I would not miss this bliss event for the world!! hope too see you all on the 3rd in full force...hey jc - any chance of a guest list ..(hint hint)

hey guys,

we will definitely do some type of list...thats for sure... I can't promise what it will be yet.. You have too understand that all this talent costs a pretty penny so I need to be sure I can recoup what we lay out.. I will promise a very reduced list though at the very least and some place for us all to hang out away from the crowds..stay tuned and I will let you all know next week.. I appreciate the support though and I will see all of you on July 3rd.. Hope too see some of you tomorrow at Level as well for the Pimp DJ launch event...

thanks

Jon

Just a suggestion/wish for the future......it'd be cool to see Slacker jamming live again a la Groovejet bliss party March 2000.......to me that kind of thing yields more intensity than *any* DJ set - I remember how cool that was, they tore up that little room......I want to see that again!

hey man,

great idea...the slacker live shows were simply awsome!! Unfortunately since then one of the members of Slacker has changed. Shem McCauley is still the brainchild of slacker but partner simon rogers has since left to be replaced by Andy Page. As of yet, this duo has not done a live show... Maybe in the future but as of now they are concentrating on new material...His dj set will definitely be a treat though.... cya on the 3rd

J

Originally posted by jcbliss

hey man,

great idea...the slacker live shows were simply awsome!! Unfortunately since then one of the members of Slacker has changed. Shem McCauley is still the brainchild of slacker but partner simon rogers has since left to be replaced by Andy Page. As of yet, this duo has not done a live show... Maybe in the future but as of now they are concentrating on new material...His dj set will definitely be a treat though.... cya on the 3rd

Oh well. I knew they had a change, but I didn't know they weren't into doing that kind of thing anymore. Too bad. All I remember was being absolutely floored.....and then poor Dave Seaman came on and it was kind of anti-climactic due to the tremendous energy slacker had that night.....

hey everyone,

well as the days go on all of us here at bliss and at Level are getting more and more excited for the big event on July 3rd. This past saturday was the first time in ages that I spent an entire evening in Level. Let me tell you, this place is absolutely the best venue on the beach and we've all been missing out... With the brand new "avaland" series sound system they've recently installed the main room rocks.. the lighting show is one of the best I've seen anywhere in the world plus its the only venue on the beach with 5 rooms meaning there is always somewhere to check out.. Next wednesday is going to be amazing. With Parks & Wilson, slacker, Quivver (who recently redid the classic "twist & Shout" - you will definitely hear it on the 3rd), tarrantella & redanka, the almighty Kelvin Andrews, along with myself, austin leeds, k-ahhz, and mike hiratzka you definitely can't go wrong with bliss @ Level... I hope to see you all on the 3rd... start emailing me for the reduced guest list!! oh yeah, for those of you at Level on saturday, thanks for making my set so fun!! the crowd was awsome!!

thanks again,

Jon Cowan

july 3 w/ bliss will be another night to remember! i've been to just about every major bliss event over the years, and even 95 % of all the other bliss events, and the annual bliss july 3 (and the conference and thanksgiving parties) are always ones to remember. i know i'll be there to support bliss.