Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i had...

a great eve yesterday!!!!! i left work early, i went to the gym, went to the dr's, got an awesome haircut (ruthie...gina wasn't there, i got some other lady named didi, she did an awesome job!), went running outside, picked up my jacket that i left at heaven on sat, went running some more, came home and clean a little bit and spun a few records!!!!!!!

ps who here thinks i should get partial highlights? i'm thinking about it...:)

oh and i got 2 inches cut off!!!!!!:eek: but i love it!! it's still long, my hair was super long before

Originally posted by vicman

get the highlights, if they dont look good, you can always get rid of 'em. you never know if they will look good, unless you put them in.

if i get highlights, will u wear a thong and pasties fri night? hey you never know if they will look good, unless you put them on:D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

if i get highlights, will u wear a thong and pasties fri night? hey you never know if they will look good, unless you put them on:D

1 question:

1. will you help try on the thongs? i need to go buy new ones

a great eve yesterday!!!!! i left work early, i went to the gym, went to the dr's, got an awesome haircut (ruthie...gina wasn't there, i got some other lady named didi, she did an awesome job!), went running outside, picked up my jacket that i left at heaven on sat, went running some more, came home and clean a little bit and spun a few records!!!!!!!

ps who here thinks i should get partial highlights? i'm thinking about it...:)

oh and i got 2 inches cut off!!!!!!:eek: but i love it!! it's still long, my hair was super long before

oohh...slight ammendment

i also did my nails:tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

was i supposed to say something else?

anyway, looks like you were quite busy yesterday. you better look good on friday. in fact when i see on friday, my reaction should be --> :jawdrop:

please...i always look fly

hahaha

for those i dont know on the board, i'm totally kidding:) i'm not a self-conceited bi-atch

ruthie...so in other words, i should be the guinea pig?? thanks girl.

please...i always look fly

hahaha

for those i dont know on the board, i'm totally kidding:) i'm not a self-conceited bi-atch

ruthie...so in other words, i should be the guinea pig?? thanks girl.

Go with the highlights. and like vic said, if you don't like them you can always shave your head.

Vic you go with the thong and pasties.

Originally posted by therunner

Go with the highlights. and like vic said, if you don't like them you can always shave your head.

Vic you go with the thong and pasties.

and if dont like them, i can always take them off?

the logic here astounds me.