Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Take On This Warriors vs Alliance Business........

it's bringing out the 4 year old in many of you...........

it was funny in the beginning but give it a rest already........

no offense

let's just say you both rule the entire Jersey shore equally........

;)

Originally posted by tyco

no offense

;)

I AGREE. THERE WAS NO DRAMA UNTIL STARDO HAD TO COMPARE THE TWO CREWS. WE HAVE NO BEEF WITH, OR HAD NO BEEF WITH THEM UNTIL GROPEADUMMY HAD TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AND BE A TOUGH GUY. IN FACT, OUR ONLY BEEF IS WITH THIS DRIVE THREW BANK TELLER GROPEADOPE. I'LL SAY AGAIN THAT WHEN ALL THIS SHIT FIRST HAPPEND, AN ALLIANCE MEMBER REACHED OUT FOR US AND APOLOGIZED FOR THE MIXUP. GOOD LUCK AT AA CAMP GROPEADOUCHE!

Originally posted by vip-tech

I AGREE. THERE WAS NO DRAMA UNTIL STARDO HAD TO COMPARE THE TWO CREWS. WE HAVE NO BEEF WITH, OR HAD NO BEEF WITH THEM UNTIL GROPEADUMMY HAD TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AND BE A TOUGH GUY. IN FACT, OUR ONLY BEEF IS WITH THIS DRIVE THREW BANK TELLER GROPEADOPE. I'LL SAY AGAIN THAT WHEN ALL THIS SHIT FIRST HAPPEND, AN ALLIANCE MEMBER REACHED OUT FOR US AND APOLOGIZED FOR THE MIXUP. GOOD LUCK AT AA CAMP GROPEADOUCHE!

yea I just thought the constant bs created from it became a bad reflection on both sides..........I imagine you are all cool people who hang out together but it started to become a like a gang fight...........brings out the worst.........just wanted to bring it to attention.

I'm glad you didn't take offense............

no offense

;)

Tyco, I think it was you I had said this to before, I'm just out to have a good time, and to me thats what being a Warrior is all about. Its kind of like at the end of the week, the last man standind or the one who got the most fucked up gets the Warrior award. Thats it! Its not a gang of conceited juiceheads who think they're the toughest mfers in the house. I'm too old for that shit. As far as the drama on the board............I love it.........it makes my day so much more bearable.

thankyou,

junior vp of the warriors...........aka stiffler

Hey hey hey hey. All I was really innocently asking in that thread

was who was cooler to hang out with.:D

Everyone took my beautiful thread and ran with it.

Im innocent

PACE!!

Oh yeah and PS.

I read this after I wrote I missed you on the other thread. I take it back.

Pss. Your ugly . Grop is Hot and can whoop your hiney.:tongue:

Originally posted by stiffler

Tyco, I think it was you I had said this to before, I'm just out to have a good time, and to me thats what being a Warrior is all about. Its kind of like at the end of the week, the last man standind or the one who got the most fucked up gets the Warrior award. Thats it! Its not a gang of conceited juiceheads who think they're the toughest mfers in the house. I'm too old for that shit. As far as the drama on the board............I love it.........it makes my day so much more bearable.

thankyou,

junior vp of the warriors...........aka stiffler

ok cool...........see I remeber you saying this and that's why I made a thread..........I love drama too but it sometimes goes too far and reflects on a person(s) the wrong way...........sometimes it's not easy to see if someone is just fucking around for fun or is being a complete asshole..........in the end, no big deal because it's only a message board but we're still all real people outside of it who happen to party virtually side-by-side each weekend..........I don't like when people act like somebody they totally aren't in real life on message boards...........it confuses me LOL

"Warrior Award" <-- that's great :D

Originally posted by stardo

Oh yeah and PS.

I read this after I wrote I missed you on the other thread. I take it back.

Pss. Your ugly . Grop is Hot and can whoop your hiney.:tongue:

MAKE UP YOUR MIND PUMKIN TITS, EITHER YOU LOVE ME OR YOU HATE ME

LOL

"Warrior Award" <-- that's great :D

Yeah, you have too see Jenninjugs and my Trophy case....LOL

And actually, the Warriors give out a GLADIATOR award, and to this day, after over three years...............Jennijuggs is the only one to hold that honor.

Originally posted by djdanfury

What are you doing this weekend? Are you coming to sandbar with piro and neena?

Im really going to try. I didnt want to go alone cause I forget how to get there but Im going to troop it so I can see my buds.

no offense

;)

I totally agree! ;)

Originally posted by stardo

Im really going to try. I didnt want to go alone cause I forget how to get there but Im going to troop it so I can see my buds.

Is there anyone that can bring my little stardo with them to Sandbar? she's doesn't take up that much space....:D