Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAR POST!!! We haven't had one in a while.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...some will laugh...even i did when i first got it...so didnt think i'd end up with this car, but now i'm truly glad i did...i havent buffed on cars for like 10 years...lost touch...but here's what i drive but in white...planning to get some additions this summer (fog lights, tint, etc...)

ls_sport_major.jpg

i was looking at monte carlo's as a first car...couldnt find a used z34 that wasnt in a strange color or didint have dumbass accessories on it (ugly body kits...chrome/gold plated trim everywhere, etc)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i was looking at monte carlo's as a first car...couldnt find a used z34 that wasnt in a strange color or didint have dumbass accessories on it (ugly body kits...chrome/gold plated trim everywhere, etc)

yeah...i think they fawked the car up when they used the Lumina as its base...much better this year...but not enough juice...i want them to throw in a bigger engine but the inside word is they wont do it...

Originally posted by phatman

...have you seen this yet...i'm not a truck person, but this is pretty sick for a pick-up...

Dodge SRT-10 Ram with the Viper Engine

ramsrt4.jpg

I saw this thing on Motor Trend TV. This thing is friggin MMEEAANN!! It's loud as all hell, takes up most of the road, and it flies for a pick-up! A friend of mine just got a Harley-Davidson edition F-150...first one on long island. That's a sick ass pick-up too. Doesn't have a viper engine, but it can take off!

Originally posted by joeg

thats actually not bad... 195hp 2.0 naturally aspirated... and a 6 spd is a nice touch.... too bad teh car is a synonym for RICE.

maybe, they'll have a body kit that makes it look like a NORMAL car... ;)

195hp from a four banger...and what do you get?...a dressed up torque deficient car.......when will honda learn.....:(

Originally posted by technodefechto

I saw this thing on Motor Trend TV. This thing is friggin MMEEAANN!! It's loud as all hell, takes up most of the road, and it flies for a pick-up! A friend of mine just got a Harley-Davidson edition F-150...first one on long island. That's a sick ass pick-up too. Doesn't have a viper engine, but it can take off!

whats it weigh? ;)

dancingyro: shhh... don't let the honda kids hear that... they'll start a riot...

So when are we getting that EVO in this country? oh... no... I don't want one... but I could use all kinds of parts on that thing for my dsm and it'll be much cheaper when its domestic...

:D

whats it weigh? ;)

dancingyro: shhh... don't let the honda kids hear that... they'll start a riot...

So when are we getting that EVO in this country? oh... no... I don't want one... but I could use all kinds of parts on that thing for my dsm and it'll be much cheaper when its domestic...

:D

heheh...the honda boys~~alrite i'll keep it in.........as for the EVO...we're gonna get version 8 in feb, 2003...you know you want one~out with it~! ;)

__hr_evo7gsr.jpg?bcamiE9Aumr1EVnp

*chants*

DSM! DSM! DSM! DSM!

oh boy, I better stop, or that kid with ferarri wannabe/supra dreamer will add his 2 cents into this... ;)

I can't see that pic, cause of the firewall, but the EVO is too sedan'ish for me... The dsm uses the same 4g63 engine... its just a matter of swapping out some of the other stuff...

what i'd REALLY like to do, is switch the the J-spec 4g63 w/ j-spec 5spd... (taller gears than US)... & 16g turbo, stock.

Goes for about $1500, for the whole package, moderately used.

*chants*

DSM! DSM! DSM! DSM!

oh boy, I better stop, or that kid with ferarri wannabe/supra dreamer will add his 2 cents into this... ;)

I can't see that pic, cause of the firewall, but the EVO is too sedan'ish for me... The dsm uses the same 4g63 engine... its just a matter of swapping out some of the other stuff...

what i'd REALLY like to do, is switch the the J-spec 4g63 w/ j-spec 5spd... (taller gears than US)... & 16g turbo, stock.

Goes for about $1500, for the whole package, moderately used.

sounds like a plan...but 1.5k? whoaaaa...your not getting these j-spec parts off the back of a truck are ya'...cause then i want one too...is yours a gsx or gst?

i would like to see the lancer evo VII over here asap! the current evo is a completely pointless piece of crap

but seriously...we need better cars for the under $20k mark

VW:....Ibiza...A2...'nuff said

i would also like to see some more turbodiesels from VW...like the

Originally posted by dancingyro

sounds like a plan...but 1.5k? whoaaaa...your not getting these j-spec parts off the back of a truck are ya'...cause then i want one too...is yours a gsx or gst?

nope, legal... and I think if you look hard enough you can find some with a manufacturers warranty...

I have a GSX (actually, a Tsi AWD... but same thing...)

Here

i'm not one to dream big but that bmw m3 gtr is lookin really nice right now ...

as for the cars i like/want (in order of preference):

1. acura integra or rsx

2. mitsubishi eclipse spyder

3. lexus is300

and this will all happen in another ... 5 years.

but i'm happy with my elantra for the time being :D

• 2 months later...

nope, legal... and I think if you look hard enough you can find some with a manufacturers warranty...

I have a GSX (actually, a Tsi AWD... but same thing...)

Here

Blah blah blah. U have a Talon. I have an Eclipse. End of story.

I'm getting an Evo VIII when i can afford it. Give me a year.