Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmikedr

a sex theory

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by apotheosis

(heterosexual)

Are you sure :tongue:;)

but your reasoning sounds pretty on point. Of course it's not so cut and dry, but more or less this sounds right...

:::brushing up my Shakespeare knowledge as we speak:::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

MEN: are attracted to by what they SEE

WOMEN: are attracted to by what they HEAR

(heterosexual)

true, men are attracted by what they see

BUT women are not are not attracted by what they HEAR but what they FEEL.

now how do you provoke feelings? it is your brain interpreting AUDIO, VISUAL and KINEASTIC (kineastic = touch) "signals". so in a way, women are attracted by what you say, but it depends on WHAT you say, what words you use and also important, HOW you say it (tonality, speed of delivery)

all that, the audio (your words, the sourrounding sounds, etc) the visual (your looks, the scenery in which you are with her, etc) and the kineastic (the way you touch her) create a FEELING in her.

a FEELING, a "state of mind" that you can guide her into THROUGH your words (by describing things and therefor setting pictures in her mind).

for example when you tell a women about you two sitting in a boat on a small lake in alaska, and the sun is going down, and you just feel like you two are only people in the whole world. it is like the boat is a world of its own, where you two sit close to each other, maybe you´re snuggling against your loved one, looking in his face and seeing that look in his eyes that tells you better than any words that he truly cares about you and loves you... and this very moment, it may be only a second, you remember how this thing you two have there is so much better than your experiences with past lovers, you know he would never hurt you like they did in the past... instead you see, in this very moment, by the way he looks at you, and by the way he holds you in his arms, that you have found the one that is truly caring about you, that knows how to make you feel good, that knows how to love you in exactly the way you always dreamed of since you where a little naive child dreaming of prince charming. the prince that you believed in as a child but lost faith in when you grew older.... (cut)

see through words i can direct your feelings, i can do that much better in my native language, and the above has like no introduction and is not really linked together, but notice how easily you can direct states through words. from "snuggling against your loved one" (feeling good, remembering good times) to "remember how you got hurt by past lovers" (negative feelings) to good feelings again (you found "the one") to your childhood and dreaming about prince charming, etc.

and notice also how i only used vague language, you bet everybody has a different image of the boat, the lake, etc. also when i say "snuggling against your loved one" everybody has a different picture and feeling in his mind, except for one thing, it is good and it is romantic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

true, men are attracted by what they see

BUT women are not are not attracted by what they HEAR but what they FEEL.

now how do you provoke feelings? it is your brain interpreting AUDIO, VISUAL and KINEASTIC (kineastic = touch) "signals". so in a way, women are attracted by what you say, but it depends on WHAT you say, what words you use and also important, HOW you say it (tonality, speed of delivery)

all that, the audio (your words, the sourrounding sounds, etc) the visual (your looks, the scenery in which you are with her, etc) and the kineastic (the way you touch her) create a FEELING in her.

a FEELING, a "state of mind" that you can guide her into THROUGH your words (by describing things and therefor setting pictures in her mind).

for example when you tell a women about you two sitting in a boat on a small lake in alaska, and the sun is going down, and you just feel like you two are only people in the whole world. it is like the boat is a world of its own, where you two sit close to each other, maybe you´re snuggling against your loved one, looking in his face and seeing that look in his eyes that tells you better than any words that he truly cares about you and loves you... and this very moment, it may be only a second, you remember how this thing you two have there is so much better than your experiences with past lovers, you know he would never hurt you like they did in the past... instead you see, in this very moment, by the way he looks at you, and by the way he holds you in his arms, that you have found the one that is truly caring about you, that knows how to make you feel good, that knows how to love you in exactly the way you always dreamed of since you where a little naive child dreaming of prince charming. the prince that you believed in as a child but lost faith in when you grew older.... (cut)

see through words i can direct your feelings, i can do that much better in my native language, and the above has like no introduction and is not really linked together, but notice how easily you can direct states through words. from "snuggling against your loved one" (feeling good, remembering good times) to "remember how you got hurt by past lovers" (negative feelings) to good feelings again (you found "the one") to your childhood and dreaming about prince charming, etc.

and notice also how i only used vague language, you bet everybody has a different image of the boat, the lake, etc. also when i say "snuggling against your loved one" everybody has a different picture and feeling in his mind, except for one thing, it is good and it is romantic.

. . . dude, are you ever NOT don Juan dimarco? . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

MEN: are attracted to by what they SEE

WOMEN: are attracted to by what they HEAR

(heterosexual)

i agree..i think this is why i succeed in the WOMENFOLK department...but then again if ur totally unappealing then u can be fuckin Socrates and no one will touch u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

what´s up with the hating?

if you have nothing constructive to add just do not respond

. . . I'm not hating . . . If I was, I'd use foul language and blatantly attack you. . . What I'm saying is this . . .are you ever just a Normal guy? Or do you always pull the swingin' bachelor bit . . . I'm just curious . . . 'cause in my experience any extreme can be damaging . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i agree..i think this is why i succeed in the WOMENFOLK department...but then again if ur totally unappealing then u can be fuckin Socrates and no one will touch u

I have this long time DJ friend and quite honestly he's ugly for a dude. but DAM he can pick up any woman in the club (if they come up to the booth- cause he's spinnin)

one time I said (his name) dude I dont believe you how you do it?, he says watch the next girl come up to the booth... sure enough in 2 minutes a HOT girl come up, he says a few words, smiles, she comes in, hes leaning her back so shes riding up against me (I swear i felt a warm spot) got her all happy and sent her on her merry way. (i was pretty merry too actually :)

Then when he told me that theory!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm not hating . . . If I was, I'd use foul language and blatantly attack you. . . What I'm saying is this . . .are you ever just a Normal guy? Or do you always pull the swingin' bachelor bit . . . I'm just curious . . . 'cause in my experience any extreme can be damaging . . .

usually i just do what i like best at that time. right now i´m in for a whole lotta experimenting ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

I have this long time DJ friend and quite honestly he's ugly for a dude. but DAM he can pick up any woman in the club (if they come up to the booth- cause he's spinnin)

one time I said (his name) dude I dont believe you how you do it?, he says watch the next girl come up to the booth... sure enough in 2 minutes a HOT girl come up, he says a few words, smiles, she comes in, hes leaning her back so shes riding up against me (I swear i felt a warm spot) got her all happy and sent her on her merry way. (i was pretty merry too actually :)

Then when he told me that theory!

duh! no wonder, he´s a friggin DJ. helllooooo? girls get turned on hardcore by DJs, dunno if it´s the passion he invests in his work or the dominance he emits while standing in his booth, or the control he has over the crowd, or if it´s that she can brag she fucked the DJ of club XYZ, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

duh! no wonder, he´s a friggin DJ. helllooooo?

lol, that's what i was thinking... it's like saying, my friend the millionaire is so ugly but he always gets the girls... lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

MEN: are attracted to by what they SEE

WOMEN: are attracted to by what they HEAR

(heterosexual)

I used to have a shirt that said.."A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears"....or some shyt like that...was about 4 yrs ago....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

www.latinsinmotion.com

hmmm, yummy, thanx

i dont agree with that, i'm attracted to what i see AND hear, so if i like what i see, but he talks like an idiot, it's over, definately a combo of both

guys dont care, if they dont like what they hear, they'll just shove their dick in her mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

lol, that's what i was thinking... it's like saying, my friend the millionaire is so ugly but he always gets the girls... lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i agree with this theory for the guys, cause they NEVER listen and love to look, lol ;) and somewhat for girls but i also agree with f0xyminx that i need the whole package--no guy that does not turn me on in the looks department is gonna quote shakespeare and love sonnets and get me excited, ya know? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

I have this long time DJ friend and quite honestly he's ugly for a dude. but DAM he can pick up any woman in the club (if they come up to the booth- cause he's spinnin)

one time I said (his name) dude I dont believe you how you do it?, he says watch the next girl come up to the booth... sure enough in 2 minutes a HOT girl come up, he says a few words, smiles, she comes in, hes leaning her back so shes riding up against me (I swear i felt a warm spot) got her all happy and sent her on her merry way. (i was pretty merry too actually :)

Then when he told me that theory!

. . there's just something about being on the decks that gets em goin . . It's probably, like tastey said, a confidence thing . . . I personally can attribute to the effectiveness in it . . When I would spin at my friends places down south, I'd have chicks who'd NEVER give me the time of day normally, sweating me . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by apotheosis

tastey and tastTE,

yes, but he plays KTU shit!!! :jawdrop:

and hes ugly and got a BIG beerbelly

*shrug*... too many girls out there have that dj fetish going... and a lot of them are probably too clueless to realize that playing KTU cheeze is a problem, lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by f0xyminx

guys dont care, if they dont like what they hear, they'll just shove their dick in her mouth

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :lol3:

OOOOOOOMG, that's the funniest thing I've read in a looong time!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×