Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Fluid tonight

snd777

Well to all those who couldn't make it last night ....

YOU MISSED NOTHING!!

Hybrid never showed ... couldn't get through customs.

BUT

The show is rescheduled for August 7th so you have a second chance if you wanted to go and couldn't!!

I was so bummed out!!

Oh well , shit happens.

:(

that sux, that shouldnt happen. i dunno if its hybrids fault, the promoters fault or hybrids booking agency fault. but to get to a club and expecting to see someone and then finding ouyt they are not there, just blows. at least i hope they charged less for admission or something.

Originally posted by vicman

that sux, that shouldnt happen. i dunno if its hybrids fault, the promoters fault or hybrids booking agency fault. but to get to a club and expecting to see someone and then finding ouyt they are not there, just blows. at least i hope they charged less for admission or something.

Oh yeah ... admission was FREE!! And music wasn't too bad .... some resident DJ was spinning ..... he was pretty good.

But it was such a let down at the same time to go there and here the 'guest of honor' will not be there.

Its fine .... I am just going to have to put them on my calender for August 7th.

Originally posted by sevenlayers

yes... from nyc, but i visit often (temple alum.)

sorry to hear about hybrid...

they've been no-shows in NYC as well...

there are some good things going on up here... you should head up and have a listen.

Oh I do ..... as often as I can. I love going up there and 'having a listen' to whatever might be going on.

I will be up there for Oakenfold ...... and he is coming here to but I want to see him up there for some reason, instead.

I will keep you posted on stuff I hear that might pull me up to the city!!

Originally posted by snd777

I will be up there for Oakenfold ...... and he is coming here to but I want to see him up there for some reason, instead.

I will keep you posted on stuff I hear that might pull me up to the city!!

see you on the 5th!!!