Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help w/BLUBSTER please.....

sunnyhost

Ok guys...I've been trying to figure out this Blubster program, I've already Dl'ed it, but each time I try to loggin through the confirmation email it tells me I am an "anonymous user" and when i go through the web site...it tells me the same thing:( Any suggestions on what I could do??? Thanks 4 ur help!!!:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ok guys...I've been trying to figure out this Blubster program, I've already Dl'ed it, but each time I try to loggin through the confirmation email it tells me I am an "anonymous user" and when i go through the web site...it tells me the same thing:( Any suggestions on what I could do??? Thanks 4 ur help!!!:)

not sure, go threw the setup program again and try and change your name.... my works like a dream....

I found twisted sisters entire collection on there, so there is def a lot of tracks...

look me up when your on there, you can chat with your mic...

Guest saleen351

Welcome AudioGalaxy Refugees!

First, sorry for any inconvenience during the last hours, the site was experiencing difficulties, but now it is up & fast! ... As you have seen, it's a bunch of AudioGalaxy users! Welcome all!

We are now more than 10,000 users online!

Here at the Blubster Team, we are sorry about the end of AG. F**k The RIAA, we are here to stay!!

HEY THIS IS FROM THEIR SITE, SO TRY AGAIN......

Thanks Saleen!!!

I was able to sign on finally, but couldn't get any songs listed to download...it just kept saying "connecting"...does it usually take long to pull up a list of songs available to dl??? Or u think they're just overloaded with all us newbies??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Thanks Saleen!!!

I was able to sign on finally, but couldn't get any songs listed to download...it just kept saying "connecting"...does it usually take long to pull up a list of songs available to dl??? Or u think they're just overloaded with all us newbies??

i DON'T THINK THEY ARE OVERLOADED, I DON'T THINK THAT IS HOW THEIR SOFTWARE WORKS, NO SERVERS ETC, SO JUST TRY AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SET IT UP RIGHT, AKA CHOOSE CABLE AS YOUR CONNECTION ETC... Mine was a little hard to set up but after an hour, its pretty cool.... though oen of fav billy joel tracks is not on there:(.........