Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something so sexy about this pic!

njdionysus

Natassia Malthe

Where you’ve seen her:

In the ode to celibacy 40 Days and 40 Nights and the forthcoming crime caper Stark Raving Mad.

Too sexy for her pants:

“I’ve been told I’m naturally sexy, but I try not to play it up. It’s gotten me into so much trouble. I wind up attracting the wrong people. It’s broken my heart a couple times, all because I was too sexy.â€

Mr. Nice Guy:

“People say women are difficult, especially the pretty ones. Well, men, there’s a reason for that. We have a lot to put up with. So be nice to us.â€

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l8.jpg

gm_l7.jpg

gm_l5.jpg

Originally posted by linabina

whoever said brown eyes arent beautiful is shovin their foot in their mouthes now huh :eek:

She looks pretty angelic if you ask me, the eyes curving down towards her nose is quite sexy too! It works for me, throw Shakira's ass on her and I'll take her to go.

Ok now we all know that Maxim does some incredible airbrushing as well, but what do you think of this girl? I do retouching myself and this girl looks completely airbrushed, not to mention all the make-up. Personally I like the first girl so much better, she is amazing.

gm_l1.jpg

Originally posted by njdionysus

Ok now we all know that Maxim does some incredible airbrushing as well, but what do you think of this girl? Personally I like the first girl better.

gm_l1.jpg

:puke: this chick is not hot at all... the first one though... :eek: !~ whew! :devil: she is amazingly hot and it's allll about the eyes~