Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good comebacks for slobs on the street

tastyt

What do you ladies say to those losers who ask you out while you're walking down the street? Or do you just keep walking?

Personally it depends on my mood- some days I'm just so sick of it that I can't in good conscience walk past without saying anything back. Sometimes I just let sign language do the trick ( :finger: ).

Please chime in if you have any interesting witticisms for these skeezers. Some Spanish phrases would be helpful too.

Originally posted by tastyt

What do you ladies say to those losers who ask you out while you're walking down the street? Or do you just keep walking?

Personally it depends on my mood- some days I'm just so sick of it that I can't in good conscience walk past without saying anything back. Sometimes I just let sign language do the trick ( :finger: ).

Please chime in if you have any interesting witticisms for these skeezers. Some Spanish phrases would be helpful too.

lol!!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh god I cant stand the freakin drunk mexicans........(no offense to anyone who is mexican) aye mami....ugh that so gets on my nerves......it is like 7:30 in the morning and they are drunk.....with their damn forties.....oh god and then the arabs trying to pick you up with their 10 wives they have at home (no offense to arabs)......then the guys who drive those big trucks..and honk the horn and yell when you are walking down the street....:rolleyes:

these guys seriously need to get a fucking grip on reality....

I usually just ignore them cuz I am really not in the mood..dont want to draw attention to them or myself.....

the worst is when the train is packed tho..and these perverts are standing behind you..and they are trying to get as close as possible to rub up on your ass......ugh.......

:blown:

Its like hello......go get your cock hard on something that wants you back........

Originally posted by perns2002

It depemds with me also, sometimes I walk away other times it's the finger or a really nasty look.

Nasty looks never work... they're always misinterpreted... like one time some guy was like "you're so beautiful," I gave him a dirty look and kept walking... I passed him again and apparently he thought I gave him that look because I didn't believe what he said... the stupid guy was still talking to me "oh but you are beautiful," meanwhile I was all the way at the end of the block... :blank:

Originally posted by synderella420

Here is an Italian phrase....

Entra il rubinetto del ur del bastone in un brickwall!!

Go stick your cock into a brick wall!!!

Is "in un brickwall" *really* the correct translation of "in a brickwall?" :shaky::tongue:

Originally posted by synderella420

lol!!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh god I cant stand the freakin drunk mexicans........(no offense to anyone who is mexican) aye mami....ugh that so gets on my nerves......it is like 7:30 in the morning and they are drunk.....with their damn forties.....oh god and then the arabs trying to pick you up with their 10 wives they have at home (no offense to arabs)......then the guys who drive those big trucks..and honk the horn and yell when you are walking down the street....:rolleyes:

these guys seriously need to get a fucking grip on reality....

I usually just ignore them cuz I am really not in the mood..dont want to draw attention to them or myself.....

the worst is when the train is packed tho..and these perverts are standing behind you..and they are trying to get as close as possible to rub up on your ass......ugh.......

:blown:

Its like hello......go get your cock hard on something that wants you back........

One day, you might be old, fat and ugly WISHING for those times again.

Its a compliment, its men's compliments, just accept it as a part of life.

~~i hate when they see u and they let u walk past them and only then they start saying something..grrr:mad:

the thing tha usually works for me is when they start going "pssst shorty" to turn around and say "yes?" they get all freaked out b/c they never think u'd actually stop so when they dont say anything u just say"thought so!" and walk away not only do they feel stupid they'll nevr bother u again...........

also when guys give me compliments like "god bless u" or"u have beautiful eyes" etc. i jus say thank u and walk by otherwise they run after and say that im rude and this way they cant!:tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

How 'bout:

"Relax...I'm a MAN..."

"Suavasito...Soy un HOMBRE..."

ofcourse I'm biting this off of some commercial I heard on the radio but it might be quite effective...

actually, in some parts that might get you your ass kicked unfortunately :/

Originally posted by apotheosis

One day, you might be old, fat and ugly WISHING for those times again.

Its a compliment, its men's compliments, just accept it as a part of life.

Disrespect is never a compliment.