Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheater..

tommyarmani

if ur so sincere then u would never have done it in the first place... one thing people have to learn about relationships is that u cant be SELFISH. :rolleyes:

i will admit ive cheated before wayyyy back... and if my exbf ever found out i wouldnt expect to be forgiven...

but ive been cheated on. and know how it feels TO cheat... and ive learned a lot from it and i can say that i dont ever wanna do that again... nor have it happen to me... so no. there is no excuse for hurting someone u "love"

Originally posted by linabina

if ur so sincere then u would never have done it in the first place... one thing people have to learn about relationships is that u cant be SELFISH. :rolleyes:

i will admit ive cheated before wayyyy back... and if my exbf ever found out i wouldnt expect to be forgiven...

but ive been cheated on. and know how it feels TO cheat... and ive learned a lot from it and i can say that i dont ever wanna do that again... nor have it happen to me... so no. there is no excuse for hurting someone u "love"

i've actually been on all 3 sides of the triangle... not one is a good spot. :(

and i agree with linabina in the respect that i would not want to do anything to anyone that i would not want to happen to me. (it may be easier to read that alood to understand :laugh:) i mean think about how would you feel if she cheated on you? would you be able to forgive her?

honestly imo i think if a person cheats.. its a cry for help or soemthing. either you heart isn't in it anymore or you there are problems in the relationship.. its an excuse to get out.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

does anyone believe that its possible to absolutley love someone BUT at the same time cheat on them? & that doesnt mean you love them any less?

listen to you, cheating is a way of showing your love to the person? wtf? :blown:

does anyone believe that its possible to absolutley love someone BUT at the same time cheat on them? & that doesnt mean you love them any less?

I definitely dont believe that..because when you are seriously ready for love and a relationship you will not cheat.....I hate when people say things like this...

YOU CAN NOT LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO... IF YOU CHEAT ON THEM!!!

If you really love someone that much then that feeling of being in love should over ride any feeling of temptation..I mean yeah temptation is out there..but when you love someone it shouldn't go past a thought you might have.

I am sorry your actions are just so selfish....always put yourself in another person's shoes before you do something.....

Me and my man have been together a very long time and I am proud to say I never cheated.. because I care about him so much that just the thought of him finding out I cheated and how hurt he would be would seriously break my heart....

Remember actions speak louder than words....and I hope your actions showed her what kind of person you are and she dumps yo ass!!!!!:rolleyes:

i know what its like to be cheated on as it has happened to me, YET i still did it... i guess i thought i could get away with it, so i did it. I know thats selfish, but is everyone as committed as they make out? comedian chris rock said "everyone is as committed as thier options allow them to be"

obviously you weren't ready for the monogomus commitment, time to pay the price.

i know what its like to be cheated on as it has happened to me, YET i still did it... i guess i thought i could get away with it, so i did it. I know thats selfish, but is everyone as committed as they make out? comedian chris rock said "everyone is as committed as thier options allow them to be"

being committed and being selfish DOES NOT WORK. being selfish defeats being committed... and at that point u need to choose.. u cant have the best of both worlds... and the longer u go on thinkin u can get away with having the best of both worlds... the quicker she will find out and leave u with nothing. thats what happens when u try to string someone along that ur 'committed' to because u feel like being selfish...

Bad Day...fuck it..move on..u fucked up..dont dwell on it..if u go back into this relationship itll never be the same. whenever u have an argument she'll throw the cheating incident in ur face...its better to move on than to torture urself..learn from ur mistakes

you can ponder the question why people cheat, but i did & actually dont know why i did other than selfishness. so i can learn & mature from this, can anyone give me an outsiders perspective on why people cheat?

because ur bored with one person.... because ur horny :idea:... because u are attracted to more than just the one girl ur goin out with.... there are a million reasons why people cheat... but they all lead to the simple fact of u just not being ready for a monogomous relationship. so stop fooling urself and sew ur oats before u commit to someone....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Bad Day...fuck it..move on..u fucked up..dont dwell on it..if u go back into this relationship itll never be the same. whenever u have an argument she'll throw the cheating incident in ur face...its better to move on than to torture urself..learn from ur mistakes

very true...

When you cheat your not happy with the relationship you are in. Its good that you were caught cause eventually everyone does at some point, people dont really pay attention to the small and mudane things that give people away. Its messed up that your best friend tattled on you. I honestly wouldn't think he was your best friend, and I would definetley give him a black eye. So in truth your cheating lead to two relationships being broken up. I guess learn from your mistakes and try to be with one person, if you dont want to be dont have a GF. :D

someone who cheats doesnt care about your feelings and if that is the case they dont care about you. i dont think i would forgive a cheater, i would be down on myself if i did. why be in a relationship if youre gonna cheat?

at least if someone was honest about cheating i would respect them a lot more than if they tried to hide it. i dunno, i think if you loved your gf you wouldnt have cheated.

Nope............wouldn't think twice about walking away and never looking back!:mad:

I forgave a cheater once and things were never the same again - not to mention once they cheat and get away with it - it will happen again........TRUST ME