Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Been.................

I'm from Baltimore, so we go there a lot. It's not a classy place by any means, but it is a lot of fun. There's a ton of hotels and most are pretty reasonable. I usually stay at the Rodeway Inn b/c it always has vacancies at the last minute, doesn't have a # of nights minimum, and is a good deal. We usually go to Seacrets in the evenings - it's a huge outdoor bar w/ a band and they also have a dance club. There's a ton of places to eat, good shopping, and there's a drunk bus that's only $1 all day (cops are rampant, so don't drink & drive down there, take the bus.) Hope this helps a little. PM me if you need more info and have fun if you decide to go!

Fun place... but the cops are fuckin ruthless. I got pulled over for switching lanes without using a blinker, had two friends get arrested for insignificant things (walked across someone's lawn, got arrested for trespassing... wtf). Just watch out for them...