Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells July 3 Confirmed!!!!!

noira

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to be the only one here that doesn't give a rat's ass if danny howells will be here or not. i REALLY do want to see him, but i will by no means miss slacker and kelvin andrews. it's rare we ever get them here, so i don't care if i'm the only one at level, i'm going. jon man hook us up with free entrance!

u do make a good point aeroplano. que volon. good chillin with you for chris fortier & steve porter. we were of the few cp family members there and damn was that a great night. level does sound appetizing. slacker and soul mekanik & bliss & a new venue? tough choice.

My logic is if you are not able to do both, check out the Bliss Party. That's only once a year, whereas Danny is in Miami at least 3 or 4 times a year last time I checked.

One good thing about Danny at crobar is, better people @ crobar. Some of Opium's staff and most of their crowd are a fucking joke. Pretentious assholes, the whole bit. People actually walked away from me, since I was 'with one of those websites', and not from Ocean Drive or some other annoying rag.

i will def. be there for this event...i cannot say enough about mr. howells...(hell i am going to NYC June 28-30, just to see him battle Tenaglia)....i went to the bliss party last year, fawkin' great party....but this is DANNY FAWKIN HOWELLS....cp meeting is a must!!! bring the cameras and bring the stretchers for this event!!!

ps

Mikey share one of the Olson Twins with me....:laugh:

hey guys,

Danny Howells at crobar. What a great night. Danny is defintiley one of my favorite DJ's. Let me tell you though that I really hope you guys will attend our anual Bliss party at Level. Here is the difference between the nights.. For those of you that have been too the last 2 bliss events on july 3rd you know that we spare no costs to bring you the best event humanly possible. We will have the venue decorated too the T with special visuals and all kinds of giveaways.. We will also offer you 4 rooms of top music all with headliners.. Taking nothing away from MR. Howells but for the same price if not cheaper you get Parks & Wilson, Slacker, Quivver, Tarrentella, Redanka, Kelvin Andrews (soul mekanik), Sammy O, Austin Leeds, K-ahhz, and myself. The Bliss party is an event....a true party in any sense of the word!! Crobar is your typical club night with only 1 great DJ. Something that happens every weekend.. I know its Danny Howells but I promise as Pod said, he'll be back many times... I really hope you guys will attend the Bliss event.. We're trying to bring you the best event possible and for those of you who have been to the previous bliss events...you know what to expect...an evening of true bliss!! I really hope to see you all on the 3rd...

sincerely,

Jon Cowan

Bliss Productions..

Originally posted by sobeton

The Bliss Parties are always outstanding. unfortunately nothing comes between, myself and Professor Howells.if I could hear him spin every week I would , because he is just that damn good..

Tru. Danny Howells spinnin' is always an event in itself. If anyone has any doubts read the review on www.xpander.nl - of Danny's set as B.E.D. during Winter Music Conference.

pod as usual ur words of wisdom are always welcomed. the bliss party only comes around once a year. mr digital 7 i better see ur arse @ level that night. remember how outta hand slacker was....u don't want to miss this event. after. fortier..porter...lawler...satoshi...cusick..and others...i need a rest from crobar..atleast till lee burridge...

Originally posted by nyumaggie

Can't wait! A whole group of die hard Danny Howells fans are flying down from NYC to celebrate the 4th w/ our boy!

*Are you guys ready to experience the best of the best?

i saw him during the winter music conference...at Spin, he really impressed me...i didnt stop dancing all night long (yes Tony, i actually danced all night long!!)....u should pm some of us miami cpers and have a miami/ny cp meet up!!!

:party::beer::pint::party:

hi guys,

this is my first post here on club planet. I have looked at this site often too learn of top events but have always chosen to stay "behind the scenes". This thread has actually made me want to chime in though.. I really feel that you guys are giving a real disjustice to your own scene by giving so many props too the danny howells night while slagging the bliss night.. I have been a miami clubbing loyal since the early 90's. I am talking the velvet days. After velvet closed I was a groove-jet loyal. That was the best place ever in my opinion. I remember when Bliss Productions began hosting fridays at groovejet. Do you guys realize that they started the guest dj scene down here? They were the first to bring in any outside talent. I remember when they brought dave seaman for his first trip to miami as well as anthony pappa, deep dish, parks and wilson, slacker, cevin fisher, john digweed, jimmy van m, k-klass, terry francis, satoshi tommie, nigel dawson, dave ralph, steve lawler(well he was first at liquid then moved to bliss @groovejet)ect ect.... they were the pioneers of the scene..thats the point I am trying to make...the bliss party's are always outstanding! Now week in week out you can see a headlining dj at crobar... This is a first for Level, which in my opinion, is the best room on the beach... I remember when sasha rocked that room when it was glam slam like 7 yrs ago during wmc...what a night that was!! What I am getting at is you guys should really attend level on the 3rd no matter who is playing crobar that night... at level you get some of the best djs in the biz like miami fav - slacker, parks & wilson (always a treat), quivver, and the incredible producing duo of tarrantella/redanka(my fav's) - and I can't forget kelvin andrews, did you guys see him at last yr bliss party or at bamby earlier this year?? this guy may be the best dj I've ever seen!! Anyways, I hope you all will think twice before you make your choice as Bliss at level will be incredible.... think about all those headliner DJ's in one venue....How can you miss out... oh, and thankyou bliss for all the memories...this post was fun to write as it really made me long for the old days... Maybe I will meet some of you on the 3rd.. I saw in the other post that jcbliss spoke of a club planet table...if I am welcome, I'd love too meet some of you...

herby...welcome aboard.

with that said, people have their favorite dj's and their personal tastes. if they feel the need to see howells...well so be it. it's their choice. but i see no injustice being done. people are free to do as they choose.

i myself will be at the bliss party. i might go to crobar for a bit to catch some of howells set, but the majority of my night will be spent at level.