Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells July 3 Confirmed!!!!!

noira

@ Crobar - Miami... Wednesday - July 3...

July is shaping up to be one of the nicest months in miami music-wise in a while...

cannot wait - 2 weeks from today...and i have off work that thursday AND Friday... :tongue: mmm - how much trouble can I get into....:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU - THANK YOU- THANK YOU!

Danny Howells is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm showing up at Crobar as soon as those doors open, and I'm going to be the last one to leave! :D

*I'll go just to hear his remix of Donna Summers' - I feel love

Originally posted by joeygk

THANK YOU - THANK YOU- THANK YOU!

Danny Howells is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm showing up at Crobar as soon as those doors open, and I'm going to be the last one to leave! :D

*I'll go just to hear his remix of Donna Summers' - I feel love

ok so your gonna be at DH and at P&W at the same time?

Originally posted by vicman

ok so your gonna be at DH and at P&W at the same time?

Um.......no way. There has been a massive change of venue, unless Danny wanders over to LEVEL, I'll be at Crobar all night!

DANNY HOWELLS IS ONE BOMB-DIGITY ASS SMOOTH DJ!

hopefully crobar lets him spin open to close. none of this coming on at 1:00am. let Professor Howells work into his set. then we will really be in for a treat. :D besides thursday is a holiday; sobe needs to drop the 5:00am closing nonsense anyway. :idea:

Originally posted by noira

[b

cannot wait - 2 weeks from today...and i have off work that thursday AND Friday... :tongue: mmm - how much trouble can I get into....:D

bonnie, how much trouble do you want to get into??? ;)

thxs for the heads up!

From what I hear there is an opening dj - from 9/10-12 probably...i say we thow the security out the door and let danny play as long as he wants...8 hours, 10 hours...we can call crobar "vinyl-miami" for the night :tongue:

and stacey - i really haven't gotten in much trouble lately so probably as much trouble as i can possible fit into a 3 day period and not go to jail or the hospital :D

Originally posted by noira

and stacey - i really haven't gotten in much trouble lately so probably as much trouble as i can possible fit into a 3 day period and not go to jail or the hospital :D

ditto :)

btw, please say hello to kevin for me