Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies- When you are feeling blah...

tastyt

What do you do when you're feeling blah, like your sex appeal has flown out the window? When you look in the mirror and instead of thinking "how cute" all you can muster is "eh, whatever." How do you make yourself feel sexy again??? :confused:

HMMmmm good question. my friends and i have termed this "inner conflict"

sometimes its shopping.... :tongue: but then that may lead to more inner conflict.

alot of times, or at least for me its just getting outside... taking a walk or a run, hitting the gym or a dance class. my endorphins start kickin in.. and then its time to shop, or shake my booty in a club :cool:

i dunno

oh god i just had a whole weekend of this. . .:(

~super long story but i was soooo put down by that closest to me~

Just remember, you will get over it!!! Thats #1. . .

#2 - eat lots of ice cream or whatever your poison may be. . .

#3 - go out with a cutie (or best friends/pals/buddies but i prefer cutie), get ultra trashy and party your ass off wearing a minimal of nothing (or u can go the comfy sneaker route) and wake up next to your purring kitten (or a stuffed gemini in this case) and realize. . .you are 500 times better than half these skank whores are!!!!! :drunk:

~the sweets help though~ ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

oh god i just had a whole weekend of this. . .:(

~super long story but i was soooo put down by that closest to me~

Oohhh, that's always the worst, isn't it? :(:mad:

Ice cream I can do- B&J's Apple Crumble... but I think it will only make me feel like more of a blobb-o than I already do... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Oohhh, that's always the worst, isn't it? :(:mad:

Ice cream I can do- B&J's Apple Crumble... but I think it will only make me feel like more of a blobb-o than I already do... :rolleyes:

i agree... im depressed mainly when i think i dont look good/feel good... pigging out on ice cream makes me feel even worse!! dont do it dont do it!!!! just do like the other girlies said... and be confident that the feeling will pass.... and just do something that has always made u smile.... :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

HMMmmm good question. my friends and i have termed this "inner conflict"

sometimes its shopping.... :tongue: but then that may lead to more inner conflict.

alot of times, or at least for me its just getting outside... taking a walk or a run, hitting the gym or a dance class. my endorphins start kickin in.. and then its time to shop, or shake my booty in a club :cool:

i dunno

o god! "IC" is the worst !!! esp when it hits you on a night oyu are about to go out and you just CAN'T seem to get ready and be happy with yourself...just trust the judgment of GOOD friends to make sure you look hot(cause in these situations, you never think you look anything but awful)...i repeat, use GOOD friends here, lol...and go out and party--after you relax a little and get out with friends, good music, drinks :), you will be FINE!! **this happens to me almost every saturday night, lol**

Guest gabo

What do you do when you're feeling blah, like your sex appeal has flown out the window? When you look in the mirror and instead of thinking "how cute" all you can muster is "eh, whatever." How do you make yourself feel sexy again??? :confused:

no no no you're all wrong!!

All she has to do is put on some sexy panties and look in the mirror, then picture me on my knees right behind her running my tongue up and down her asshole, while I gently massage her clit.

Then throw her on the bed and rip her clthes off with my teeth, putt both of her legs way up in the air and fuck her till she cums all over my cock.

All she has to do is put on some sexy panties and look in the mirror, then picture me on my knees right behind her running my tongue up and down her asshole, while I gently massage her clit.

lol

pigging out may satisfy u, but afterwards ur gonna feel worse so u either don't do it or get it over with. second eat less & eat healthy. Take care of yourself...workout. you'll feel better about yourself & gain more confidence. Once you're feeling better & lookin tone than it's time to shop & party!

look good=feel good :spin:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

no no no you're all wrong!!

Then throw her on the bed and rip her clthes off with my teeth, putt both of her legs way up in the air and fuck her till she cums all over my cock.

edit..

here...i have an idea...how about i bring over some B&J.....spread it all over your chest and lick it off?

would that make you feel sexy again?

:devil:

Originally posted by Jaden18

look good=feel good :spin:

Actually it's the opposite for me... feel good=look good. I mean I'm sure I don't look that different from day to day, but if I'm in a good mood I feel confident and attractive; if I'm depressed I feel like I look all schlumpy. It's all in the head.

Shopping would help (especially shoe shopping) except it requires dough that I don't have!

Chocolate helps some but too much makes my tummy hurt! :(

Gabo and Big Poppa, on the other hand... now they are on the right track... :grin: