Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ortho-tricyclene/Depo-Provera Roll Call!!!!

quoth

I'm on Ortho... I've never been pregnant so I guess it's pretty effective, lol...

My two complaints are 1. It exacerbates PMS, still I only get it like one day a month 2. I don't like having to take a pill every day when I am not getting it every day- very frustrating! My next dr's appt. I'm going to talk to my dr about switching birth control.

Originally posted by marcid21

joeg is taking suggestions...he's in the market to cure some of his PMS symptoms.....;):tongue:

yo this poor kid could use some ass.

you should give it up to him...maybe then he will stop following me around and tryin to emulate me.

btw...i'd like to add my girl to Ortho roll call section....it would be a dasterdly thing to have little Quoth's running around.

Originally posted by joeg

Refer back to my post about the desert eagle .50 handgun... ;)

ugh...stop being such a fuckin pussy with all this negativy you want to end your life bullshit...just fuckin do it already my god.

Originally posted by quoth

ugh...stop being such a fuckin pussy with all this negativy you want to end your life bullshit...just fuckin do it already my god.

read closer, assripper... I would use the gun to KILL YOUR CHILDREN, because i hope to god you never infect this race with your dna...

interesting thread...lol

i was on ortho for years, and loved it except i kept forgetting to take it, so now i am on the depo shot...so far, so good--had mood swings the first few weeks and some other minor side effects, but all are gone now, and i am heading into the time to take another shot...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

so now i am on the depo shot...so far, so good--had mood swings the first few weeks and some other minor side effects, but all are gone now, and i am heading into the time to take another shot...

back to topic.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yummy

Mind if i plant my seed inside to see just HOW effective it is?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

on the real: I hear Depo is definitely more effective..but i know 2 girls on it with same complaints..but shit..a shot in the ass every 3 months with a 99.8% chance?? sounds good to me hehe

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yummy

Mind if i plant my seed inside to see just HOW effective it is?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

on the real: I hear Depo is definitely more effective..but i know 2 girls on it with same complaints..but shit..a shot in the ass every 3 months with a 99.8% chance?? sounds good to me hehe

you know, i guess i should be road-testing it, i mean, just in the name of science and all, to make sure of the effectiveness, :laugh:

but yes, it is much better to have the shot than forget/remember to take the pill...and BTW, i got mine in the shoulder, not the ass--sorry to disappoint ;)

you know, i guess i should be road-testing it, i mean, just in the name of science and all, to make sure of the effectiveness, :laugh:

but yes, it is much better to have the shot than forget/remember to take the pill...and BTW, i got mine in the shoulder, not the ass--sorry to disappoint ;)

OH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

::BOOKSAFLIGHTSOUTHOFTHEMASONDIXSON:: ..IF! ya know what i mean ;)

Routine effectiveness survey here i come!!!!!!

OH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

::BOOKSAFLIGHTSOUTHOFTHEMASONDIXSON:: ..IF! ya know what i mean ;)

Routine effectiveness survey here i come!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: sorry to resurrect this, but i just saw it and i HAD to comment...too funny!!

:laugh: :laugh: sorry to resurrect this, but i just saw it and i HAD to comment...too funny!!

just got my plane ticket today!!

Now all you have to do is take that pill before you go to bed and we're kosher.