Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ortho-tricyclene/Depo-Provera Roll Call!!!!

quoth

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Trivora it has the least amont of hormones, so far I haven't had any side-effects that I could think of or that were blatant. FYI be careful with Deprovera, its been known to make your hair fall out (on some).

Side effects vary greatly from person to person with all forms of hormonal birth control... some women also lose their hair from the pill... :shake:

Alright...what I wanna know, is that, of all you girls who take these different contraceptives...How many of you have had yer man plant his seed (bust inside you) and not have to run to the abortion clinic? And if he did bust, did ya get nervous as fuck that yer friend aunt flo from red bank wouldnt come?

do tell! this is an interesting topic.

Originally posted by quoth

Alright...what I wanna know, is that, of all you girls who take these different contraceptives...How many of you have had yer man plant his seed (bust inside you) and not have to run to the abortion clinic? And if he did bust, did ya get nervous as fuck that yer friend aunt flo from red bank wouldnt come?

I started the pill when I was 15- no, I haven't been on it the entire 12 years, and certainly, only a couple of guys have been allowed to cum inside- I've never been preggers and there's really no reason to be nervous about it- as long as you take it correctly there's very little chance of making a little bebe, if you're on the shot it's damn near close to impossible... of course nothing's guaranteed...

I didn't know the pill could also make you lose hair!!! :eek: Well that would make me stop right away. Well Quoth to answer you question, yes for about 8months now I have had sex with someone, and the pillhas been very effective. As long as you take it everyday. Now as far as getting nervous about aunt flo, I specifically started taking the pill to regulate since then, aunt flo has visited on the same exact day for 8months with the exception of one month when I was a day early. I can look at my pill and since they are labeled by day I can look at it and know exactly what day I will get it, I even now the time now. At least thats what I have experienced ( Not speaking for everyone). It also has reduced my # of days and the pain that aunt flo has caused. It is also effective in perventing ovarian cancer & cysts. Honestly, I don't know how I got along without it. The only negative is that I smoke and its bad to smoke on it because it may cause blood clots...

Originally posted by tastyt

I started the pill when I was 15- no, I haven't been on it the entire 12 years, and certainly, only a couple of guys have been allowed to cum inside- I've never been preggers and there's really no reason to be nervous about it- as long as you take it correctly there's very little chance of making a little bebe, if you're on the shot it's damn near close to impossible... of course nothing's guaranteed...

I give you mad props for your honesty...

..but i give you deep-knee bends for your pleasure :tongue:

I didn't know the pill could also make you lose hair!!! :eek: Well that would make me stop right away. Well Quoth to answer you question, yes for about 8months now I have had sex with someone, and the pillhas been very effective. As long as you take it everyday. Now as far as getting nervous about aunt flo, I specifically started taking the pill to regulate since then, aunt flo has visited on the same exact day for 8months with the exception of one month when I was a day early. I can look at my pill and since they are labeled by day I can look at it and know exactly what day I will get it, I even now the time now. At least thats what I have experienced ( Not speaking for everyone). It also has reduced my # of days and the pain that aunt flo has caused. It is also effective in perventing ovarian cancer & cysts. Honestly, I don't know how I got along without it. The only negative is that I smoke and its bad to smoke on it because it may cause blood clots...

wow, extremely interesting. Forgive my ignorance though...but even though the pill regualates aunt flo and u have it down to a science of its expected arrival....can't you take the pill everyday and STILL have like a fucked up cycle? Like maybe 3 months straight you have it on the same day then BAM!! the 4th month you have it on a different day? Or is it almost POSITIVE that you will have it that same time every month as when u started?

I give you mad props for your honesty...

..but i give you deep-knee bends for your pleasure :tongue:

GRRROWWWRRRR!!! :drunk:

Oh, and to answer your question to rocketfuel... 99% of the time, it really does come like clockwork... and when it is off it's only by a day...

wow, extremely interesting. Forgive my ignorance though...but even though the pill regualates aunt flo and u have it down to a science of its expected arrival....can't you take the pill everyday and STILL have like a fucked up cycle? Like maybe 3 months straight you have it on the same day then BAM!! the 4th month you have it on a different day? Or is it almost POSITIVE that you will have it that same time every month as when u started?

Well for me that what I have seen. In the 10 months I started I haven't had any fucked up cycles. Before this I was sooo bad I would have it for 3 weeks and then not have it for 2months. So for me anything is better. Like I said, maybe others have had different experiences, but most girls I have spoken with have had the same experience.....:)

So essentially...and im just using a generalization here....if i were to fuck any of you girls and plant my seed in you..there's almost next to nothing to worry about? Once again forgive my ignorance...i never was with anyone on the pill (till now) and curiosity has sorta gotten me and reassurances are always nice but also..you can't learn if you dont speak up.

long as she uses it properly there shouldn't be any problems. But thats not to say don't always have a little fear in you that will keep you on your toes. But yes, I have had someone planting the seed, and I've been fine!! Hey its better to ask and find out,then to not know right?? :D

long as she uses it properly there shouldn't be any problems. But thats not to say don't always have a little fear in you that will keep you on your toes. But yes, I have had someone planting the seed, and I've been fine!! Hey its better to ask and find out,then to not know right?? :D

I LOVE YOU.

(but like, not in that "i think we should get engaged" type love..but more like..thanks for takin time out of yer life to enlighten me)

So essentially...and im just using a generalization here....if i were to fuck any of you girls and plant my seed in you..there's almost next to nothing to worry about? Once again forgive my ignorance...i never was with anyone on the pill (till now) and curiosity has sorta gotten me and reassurances are always nice but also..you can't learn if you dont speak up.

Oh there may be something to worry about... like how the claw marks in your back might make your girl a little suspicious... :flame::tongue:

But as far as pregnancy goes, ditto to what Rocketfuel said. :)

being connected to the birth control industry, i wanted to mention the birth control patch. have you heard of it?

it is also made by Ortho and uses basically the same hormones as some of the existing pills but is supposedly more effective becuase the release rate into your system is more constant. you replace it once a week so it is also supposed to be easier to remember everyday.

i am not sure how i feel about it because it is always on your body. any thoughts on this?

like how the claw marks in your back might make your girl a little suspicious... :

I'd tell her i fucked ClubKat. :tongue:

Rocketfuel: :aright:

hotcheme: You mean the Norplant system? Yea that shit is some funky shit...like women slip some kinda pill underneath an opening of skin in their arm and it disolves into the bloodstream? I could be wrong though..i mean afterall i have testicles and not ovaries.

hotcheme: You mean the Norplant system? Yea that shit is some funky shit...like women slip some kinda pill underneath an opening of skin in their arm and it disolves into the bloodstream? I could be wrong though..i mean afterall i have testicles and not ovaries.

OMG No! The idea of slipping something under my skin totally freaks me out.

No, it only launched in april, so maybe it is not too well known yet. It is called Ortho EVRA and it is a real thin patch, like the one you would use for nicotine. It's the same idea as what you said but the diffusion principles are slightly different.

Originally posted by hotcheme

being connected to the birth control industry, i wanted to mention the birth control patch. have you heard of it?

it is also made by Ortho and uses basically the same hormones as some of the existing pills but is supposedly more effective becuase the release rate into your system is more constant. you replace it once a week so it is also supposed to be easier to remember everyday.

i am not sure how i feel about it because it is always on your body. any thoughts on this?

I've seen pix of the patch and it looks pretty uncomfortable- it's not a teeny patch so it's kind of conspicuous (especially in the summertime). Plus the edges apparently get all dirty and gooey the way an old bandaid does.

There's also the ring (I think it's called NuvaRing?) which is also the same hormones as the pill, but it's a flexible ring that's inserted into the vagina and is removed after three weeks, and left out for a week so the woman can get her period. I'm actually going to ask my gyno abt this at my next appointment.

lol, no the woman doesn't slip anything inside her arm... it's an implant that is worn in her arm, and provides 5 yrs worh of birth control... but I am not even sure that they make this anymore. Lots of women had major issues with their period while on it- spotting every week, bleeding for an entire month, not bleeding at all for three months, stuff like that. Sounds rather unpleasant if you ask me!

... it's an implant that is worn in her arm, and provides 5 yrs worh of birth control...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH CUM THAT IS????? FUCK!! I WOULD DROWN HER CERVIX

btw...

What are you ladies take on Cervical Caps and IUD's? To me as a guy i don't know enough about them but holy shit IUD's look like some SERIOUSLY uncomfortable shit :eek:

I don't know too much about either of them... I have heard some horror stories about IUDs though, and dr.s in the US don't really seem to like them. Also they're supposed to be more dangerous for a woman who's never had a child... I guess because her uterus is smaller, or something like that...