Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN neena16

You know what I did not even see this respond to the previous thread but it just caught my eye.....

Originally posted by neena16

Notallthere - you mess around with everyone on here...so now you cry like a little baby when someone plays around with you. I do not take you seriously...I'm simply amusing myself.

SO TAKE A JOKE!!!!!!

I don't know you but I have seen you in person and you are NOTALLTHAT. ;)

Jee thanks for the kind words. I may rant and rave and call people fat, white trash or whatever but its quite abviouse they are all generic insults. But you had to dig into me and reference that you saw me and person and I'm how did you say .. .. "notallthat"

Ok you want to play the insult game?

Then I will tell you the truth.

I have seen your picture neena and for your sake I hope there was something wrong with that camera because your flat out ugly. Looking the way you do you have TONS of nerve to judge me.

it was a bad face day....I'm not your eye candy hun...I really don't care what you think.

Hey Neena, you are all that, I've seen you in person...............

look out Piro(*lol)

And Notallthere, her insult to you was in response to you insulting her pic............so read the post you made befor the one you quoted from her and you'll see who started to sling mud first.

Originally posted by notallthere

You know what I did not even see this respond to the previous thread but it just caught my eye.....

Jee thanks for the kind words. I may rant and rave and call people fat, white trash or whatever but its quite abviouse they are all generic insults. But you had to dig into me and reference that you saw me and person and I'm how did you say .. .. "notallthat"

Ok you want to play the insult game?

I have seen your picture neena and for your sake I hope there was something wrong with that camera because your flat out ugly. Looking the way you do you have TONS of nerve to judge me.

Honestly, it's a message board so you need to STFU and Relax. She tells me that I'm "notallthat" sometimes and I live with her!! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Say it with me,"It's a message board." I've seen you at Joeys a long time ago and introduced myself to you and you seemed nice so I'm thinking that you're just fucking around. You fuck around because this is a message board and nobody should take it seriously, right? By you calling her out, it looks like you take this "way to make my day go faster message board," seriously.

We'll be at Merge on Saturday in case you want to discuss this in person over a beer, I'll buy.

YOUR JUST A FUCKIN IGNORANT ASSHOLE

PLEASE....NO ONE ENTERTAIN THIS THREAD

LETS JUST THANK THIS KID FOR LEAVING HIS GIRLFRIENDS WALLET ON THE SURF CLUB BAR....WHICH ALLOWED US TO BUY A FEW ROUNDS.

AND THE CHANGE CAME IN HANDY FOR THOSE PESKY TOLLS

THANX NOTALLTHAT......YOU FUCKIN DORK

NOPE your fucking wrong she said shit about me first I WOULD NEVER INSULT SOME ONES PICTURE OR IF I SAW THEM IN PERSON.

I may be a bastard but i'm not a fucking bastard

(copied from notalltheres post made prior to neenas)

You got a problem with me Nina what do you mean that's funny???!!! you think you look so much better then me????????????? !? I saw your fucking picture and your no fucking better then me.

So you see, I'm not wrong.....you may have been a little more politically correct, but nevertheless your insulting her and referring to her pic and thats what caused her to write that. And your previous post to her was outright vulger and rude and I did not care to copy it and paste it. but i beleive you called her an "ugly pimple whore" or something like that. So stop starting shit, the girls a sweetheart.

p.s. i'm never wrong. once i thought i was wrong, but i was mistaken............:laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Honestly, it's a message board so you need to STFU and Relax. She tells me that I'm "notallthat" sometimes and I live with her!! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Say it with me,"It's a message board." I've seen you at Joeys a long time ago and introduced myself to you and you seemed nice so I'm thinking that you're just fucking around. You fuck around because this is a message board and nobody should take it seriously, right? By you calling her out, it looks like you take this "way to make my day go faster message board," seriously.

We'll be at Merge on Saturday in case you want to discuss this in person over a beer, I'll buy.

P.S. YOU WILL NOT BE AT MERGE

YOUR PRESENCE IS MANDATORY AT THE WARRIOR LODGE AKA BACK BAR THIS WEEKEND

Originally posted by vip-tech

LETS JUST THANK THIS KID FOR LEAVING HIS GIRLFRIENDS WALLET ON THE SURF CLUB BAR....WHICH ALLOWED US TO BUY A FEW ROUNDS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Well unlike most club goers I am not "Johnny confident" and it just really bothered me that she said she saw me and I am gross or whatever. Normaly i take things that people say on this site as a grain of salt but its just that she said she saw me in person.

Originally posted by stiffler

(copied from notalltheres post made prior to neenas)

You got a problem with me Nina what do you mean that's funny???!!! you think you look so much better then me????????????? !? I saw your fucking picture and your no fucking better then me.

So you see, I'm not wrong.....you may have been a little more politically correct, but nevertheless your insulting her and referring to her pic and thats what caused her to write that. And your previous post to her was outright vulger and rude and I did not care to copy it and paste it. but i beleive you called her an "ugly pimple whore" or something like that. So stop starting shit, the girls a sweetheart.

p.s. i'm never wrong. once i thought i was wrong, but i was mistaken............:laugh:

No did you read what you just wrote???? I said that she is "No better looking then me" HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT?!!!

P.S. YOU WILL NOT BE AT MERGE

YOUR PRESENCE IS MANDATORY AT THE WARRIOR LODGE AKA BACK BAR THIS WEEKEND

I should've clarified, I'm starting my night at Merge and ending it at "The Warrior Lodge" in Tempts. You guys should try to get to Sandbar Friday.

O ill fucking be there and the way i see it you owe me $100 you fucking nigger. i cant wait

No did you read what you just wrote???? I said that she is "No better looking then me" HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT?!!!

Your saying the same thing. I've read your post for quite some time now, i rather enjoy them, but on several occasions you've made reference to your own looks and that you weren't all that. So your saying neither is she. We can go back and forth on this forever, but you know that its true. I'm not about to dig deep into the cp archives to prove myself, we both know what I'm saying. I have way too much work to finish today to bother. She read that the same way everyone else did, You were infering an insult and don't try to deny it just cause hers was a little better than yours.

And I'm bnot saying your ugly, I actually think your kinda cute.......

Call me

;) ;)

Well unlike most club goers I am not "Johnny confident" and it just really bothered me that she said she saw me and I am gross or whatever. Normaly i take things that people say on this site as a grain of salt but its just that she said she saw me in person.

Cry me a fucking river. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, "she called me gross" WAAAAAAAAAA

dude, that is ridiculous. don't worry about it, I've been called worse, for the love of god. Let this thread disappear already.

I think your beautiful. Ill bite that little beauty mark off like a little monkey!!!

You would love neena in person there arent many people in the world like her. She would have been the one who got your girl wallet back if she knew where it was type of person.

"What the world needs now is love sweet love"

Vip tell me you love me my little corn !!

Listen NOTALLTHAT

I will admit that I was the first to crack a joke about you (OBSERVE KEY WORD: JOKE) and then you responded with some long babbling run on sentence about me.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=102518

I can't believe how much you are crying over this...so damn pathetic. I really thought you were nice behind your nasty, racist posts...but now I'm beginning to think you really are a tool box.

P.S. You are still welcome to come to Merge on Sat...it's good with me. See everyone at MERGE... then to TEMPS to close it out with my warrior friends.

Listen NOTALLTHAT

I will admit that I was the first to crack a joke about you (OBSERVE KEY WORD: JOKE) and then you responded with some long babbling run on sentence about me.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=102518

I can't believe how much you are crying over this...so damn pathetic. I really thought you were nice behind your nasty, racist posts...but now I'm beginning to think you really are a tool box.

P.S. You are still welcome to come to Merge on Sat...it's good with me. See everyone at MERGE... then to TEMPS to close it out with my warrior friends.

What, do you own Merge? "You are welcome to come to Merge on Saturday." Am I allowed to come to Merge too? just kidding my love. :D;):)

Originally posted by stardo

I think your beautiful. Ill bite that little beauty mark off like a little monkey!!!

You would love neena in person there arent many people in the world like her. She would have been the one who got your girl wallet back if she knew where it was type of person.

omg you are hilarious!! :laugh:

No you did not....Bro...show your face. I want to meet you. You really just pissed me off. Neena is one of the coolest persons I have ever met...as well as good looking. You must be kidding with posts like this bro...Do you have any idea what type of shit comes out of your mouth?? Like I said...I and a few others are dying to meet you..;)

Originally posted by stardo

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BAND FAG, WHY DON'T YOU PLAY A LITTLE RUSTY TROMBONE FOR ME--- RUSTY TROMBONE:TOUNGE MY ASS PIPE WHILE GIVING ME A REACH AROUND JERKING ME OFF

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BAND FAG, WHY DON'T YOU PLAY A LITTLE RUSTY TROMBONE FOR ME RUSTY TROMBONE:TOUNGE MY ASS PIPE WHILE GIVING ME A REACH AROUND JERKING ME OFF

:laugh: Only if let me dental floss your ass with a sea man's rope and hang you for the viewing in the middle of the tempts dance floor while little fag pirana's nip at your hairy little hiney

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BAND FAG, WHY DON'T YOU PLAY A LITTLE RUSTY TROMBONE FOR ME RUSTY TROMBONE:TOUNGE MY ASS PIPE WHILE GIVING ME A REACH AROUND JERKING ME OFF

you need to edit that so everyone understands that that is the definition of a rusty trombone........................

Originally posted by tyco

omg you are hilarious!! :laugh:

I know im so retard. I dont know if I will ever be able to keep a straight face when we all meet one day.

Neena Promise you will hold my hand to get me through it.