Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Directions

merkie

We are going to be in DC for the day Sat and are probably going to go to the Soaked Sat. Party @ club 2001 on U street and then Glow.

We will be at the WHFS barbecue on Pennsylvania Ave. during the day.

Is there a metro stop we can take to U street from Penn Ave?

OR is there decent parking somewhere between the club and Penn Ave? Are they walking distance?

Not a DC native as you can tell.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Originally posted by merkie

We are going to be in DC for the day Sat and are probably going to go to the Soaked Sat. Party @ club 2001 on U street and then Glow.

OR is there decent parking somewhere between the club and Penn Ave? Are they walking distance?

www.mapquest.com geeze would you like me to hold your hand too........

U st. there is a metro, U st./cordoza and yes then you can get off numerous stops for Penn. Ave. Also there are thingies called cabs, pretty efficient and effective you shoudl try them sometime. :blown: Next

Originally posted by merkie

i guess pgiddy and crank have the directions covered..so i guess we should post up a roll call and meet up thread for saturday also, for the soaked thingie and the thingie at glow

Originally posted by vicman

i guess pgiddy and crank have the directions covered..so i guess we should post up a roll call and meet up thread for saturday also, for the soaked thingie and the thingie at glow

Yeah I got everything covered, you just back up and do your little **official** thingie, thanks for your compliance and hope you have a great fucking day:blown: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mapquest.com geeze would you like me to hold your hand too........Also there are thingies called cabs, pretty efficient and effective you shoudl try them sometime.

I did not ask for a smart ass comment pgiddy! I did look on mapquest, but it does not always give the best, most direct route when getting directions in DC.

Oh yeah, I would love for you to hold my hand:heart: