Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

I Hate Boys!!!!!!!!!

So, I have plans that have been set foe a few weeks, literally 24 before this lil trip(going to a concert), dumbass doesn't wanna go!!!!!! I am sooooooo pissed:bigfinge: :mad::mad2: It's one of my good friends, and he asked if I was mad, I said no, but I could kill him!!!!! He said he would go, if I couldn't find anyone else, but........

Anybody gotta gun I can borrow?????:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So, I have plans that have been set foe a few weeks, literally 24 before this lil trip(going to a concert), dumbass doesn't wanna go!!!!!! I am sooooooo pissed:bigfinge: :mad::mad2: It's one of my good friends, and he asked if I was mad, I said no, but I could kill him!!!!! He said he would go, if I couldn't find anyone else, but........

Anybody gotta gun I can borrow?????:blown: :blown:

I am so pissed that I could :vomit3:!!!!!!!!

That sucks... I fuckin' hate it when people back out on plans you've been looking forward to for a while... You should let him know you're pissed tho, perhaps it will prevent a future lapse in judgement.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's one of my good friends, and he asked if I was mad, I said no, but I could kill him!!!!!

You should let him know how mad you are. No reason not to express that.

Originally posted by tastyt

That sucks... I fuckin' hate it when people back out on plans you've been looking forward to for a while... You should let him know you're pissed tho, perhaps it will prevent a future lapse in judgement.

I don't mind so much that they aren't going, it's the fact that all was peachy keen till 4:00 this afternoon!!!!! I think if I start spewing, I won't stop........