Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever wonder who has the smellyest funky pussy on CP??

quoth

THis is a GREAT Idea Quoth :idea:

We need some heavy-duty sniffers from clubplanet to decifer who holds the FuNkiEsT pussy scent around. (may i nominate myself and my Shnooze)

We can also have awards for muskiest (lol clubkat), juiciest and tastiest :tongue::D

Originally posted by rachel1997

I know you've been sniffing the nurses pussies in the hospital!

wtf is wrong w/ you?

:laugh:

i have a screw or 2 loose thats all.

btw...in yer sig is smurfette saying "Eat my pussy and tell me if it tastes like blueberry" in russian? :confused:

Originally posted by teklord310

Russian? Fool, is Rachel Russian? I think not. It's in Hebrew.

um..if you had ever got to know rachel and actually TALKED to her instead of staring at her tits and takin gay pictures with her every chance you got..you would come to learn that she is a little russian...and hmmm....lemme see....a good majoirty of russian people ARE IN FACT jewish....and hmmmm.....Hebrew is the language of the jews so DAMN...looks like you jumped down my throat for no apparent reason at all.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~well mike could u not tell the difference between russian and hebrew? u alcohol deprived bastid:tongue:

alcohol deprived bastid is NO JOKE.

ugh..i wish these pills would be finished already GRRRRR....i cant drink anyhow until i go for another blood test.

btw...when i think of it...i prolly COULD TELL the difference between a russian ass and a hebrew ass if i felt em?

;)