Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollercoasters...

I love rollercoasters.

But the first rollercoaster of the day is the one that gets me all nervous, but after that its like "I wanna go again!!!!" lololol

I know this isnt really a rollercoaster but I loooooooove the runaway train lol in great adventure.

but ok my favorite real one, hmmmmmmmm, prolly nitro, even though I just went on it once. I hadda close my eyes though at the top of the first drop lol

oh and the one that I hate is rolling thunder, cause its made of wood so its a really bumpy ride so Im hurting when I get off it.

and the next day, forget it, my body is like dying lol

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

dangerous, scary, or fun as hell?

if you love 'em, what's your fave coaster?

(i just saw an expose on the dangers of coasters, but i LOVE them so it got me thinking about it) :hat:

all of the above, I love rollercoasters, even though I was scared shitless of them a few years ago, I can't get enough of them now.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~let's have a 6flags meet-up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................that will be so much fun!!!! not to mention we can finally see what EVERYONE looks like in daylight!!!:D

Helen i'm down for six flags, let me know when u want to go.

:laugh: believe me u don't want to see alot of people in a daylight:laugh:

I love rollercoasters too even though every time I go on one I double..triple check the bars to make sure they are working. I get paranoid about that stuff.

My fav has to be the one in Dorney Park. I forgot the name of it...it's been a long time since I've been there...I still have not been on a rollarcoaster that was better then that one.

ok. am i going to be the only one here who hates theM?!! i can only do space mnt. and the run away train. i went on rollering thunder last yr. my bf made me go, and i actually cried. i thought i was goin to fly out and die. i hate heights and i dont like that feeling of losing your stomach! i'll just go and watch u guys have fun lol :tongue:

Originally posted by kingartur

Helen i'm down for six flags, let me know when u want to go.

I'm totally down for this, we always talk about it but never do it..

BTW -- Rollercoasters are the fucking shit!! Medusa, front seat, nitetime.. AMAZING!! :eek:

Yeah meet up, meet up!! I always found it a nice change of scenery, chillin' with people from the board OUTSIDE of the club. :D Get to see what everyone looks like in their chillin' clothes, maybe their hair isn't all done up, etc..

Originally posted by bebby6919

I looooooooooooooooooove rollar coasters... OMG>. I'll go on every one!! I even love the free fall...come on meet up! meet up!! meet up! i need a day of fun......

Freefall is the best.....

When I was in high school we tooka trip there and no one was in th park, i seriously went on that ride 8 times in a row :eek: