BOY: yes

GIRL: you better hop to it!

BOY: uh huh

BOY: still planning to remain faithful?

GIRL: why

BOY: cuz i would like to remind you that i am ready willing and able

GIRL: really

GIRL: and your girly?

BOY: is it wrong of me to want someone for so many years even after being rejected over and over and over

GIRL: I did not reject you over and over

BOY: ok once years ago,but still, youve been on my mind since

BOY: i lost 40 lbs so far

BOY: atkins

GIRL: Have I really? then why haven't you called me to hang out? still with the atkins? COOL!!!

BOY: when i did , Boyfriend always seems to be involved

BOY: at the club, and now you live with him, so how bout it wanna get together discreetly and play till our hearts content?

GIRL: Boyfriend was never really out of my life, but I always liked you as my friend

BOY: i just want a taste

GIRL: I'm sorry things never worked out

BOY: is he there with you and your reading it aloud?

GIRL: no

BOY: so lets work em'out?

BOY: i need to satisfy my need for you

GIRL: are you kidding?

BOY: cmon'you know ive wanted you for years so why so shocked when i ask to hook up?

GIRL: I'm just surprised because you have your girlfriend

BOY: but i dont have you , and that’s what i desire , i dont want to end it with my girl , i just want us to enjoy each other , i want to hold and kiss you\

BOY: i see

GIRL: BEHAVE YOU NAUGHTY THING!

GIRL: :-)

it's slimy, backstabbing and dishonorable.

i'd like to find that guy and rip him apart limb by limb.

Then i'd like to find his girl, give her a huge hug and apologize that the worst assholes always seem to hurt the best women.

Originally posted by cintron

Then i'd like to find his girl, give her a huge hug and apologize that the worst assholes always seem to hurt the best women.

ummm where exactly is he an asshole?

an asshole would have told her he had just broken up with his girlfriend (which he did not) and needed someone to talk to.

then he would have invited her to her place and

a) play the "compassion fuck" card and would have told her to leave afterwards cause he´s gonna call his girlfriend to get back together with her (of course he never got seperated with her in the first place)

B) tell her that he didn´t really had broken up with his girlfriend but wanted to see her. that, now she was here, they also could enjoy the evening as it is.

alcohol, dinner, maybe some drugs, some smooth talk on his side, sex.

the guy in the above knows what he wants and asks right out for it, i see nothing wrong in that. he could have told her so much bullshit but he didn´t.

just because someone is a little bit more straight up than you doesn´t make him an asshole.

okay you may say he wants to cheat on his girlfriend and is encouraging her to cheat on her boyfriend. BUT, by satisfying his desire for her, maybe this little encounter would even SAVE his relationship with his girlfriend cause he obviously likes her emotionally, but sexually he´s not that content. so instead of breaking up with her (hurting her) he gets his fuck on the side.

maybe he even HOPES that he gets caught. you see, what is better for her? having a reason to break up WITH HIM or being DUMPED BY HIM.

i think when a girl gets dumped the scars are much deeper than if she has a reason to dump him.

i´ll open a new thread on this topic cause i´d love to hear thoughts on this

I say, skeevy would be the girl actually falling for this bullshit.

Being encouraged to cheat on her partner (because of some undying desire, oh im touched), for a guy who is willing to cheat on his shows not only stupidity (in the no common sense range), but a weak will too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cintron

you dont know anything about his girl, stop trying to be the hero so that you can get the awwwwwwws from the girls on the board. i know that you dont give a fuck either way.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by clubkat

i enjoy watching some males on the sex board approving this shitty behavior. . .

all guys that arent happy with what they got act like this. its up to the girl to put him in his place, that is if she loves her boyfriend, and hopefully the girl wont talk to him again, if he continues.

Originally posted by jroo

all guys that arent happy with what they got act like this. its up to the girl to put him in his place, that is if she loves her boyfriend, and hopefully the girl wont talk to him again, if he continues.

Who the fuck made YOU the voice of all men?

:blown:

Originally posted by jroo

stop trying to be the hero so that you can get the awwwwwwws from the girls on the board. i know that you dont give a fuck either way.

fyi - cintron's a gentleman in life, and on the boards. . .

all guy's act like that? ::gasp:: heh. . .

get over the fact that you see things one way, and others dont.

:blown: ::for everyones sake::

Guest jroo
Originally posted by clubkat

fyi - cintron's a gentleman in life, and on the boards. . .

all guy's act like that? ::gasp:: heh. . .

get over the fact that you see things one way, and others dont.

:blown: ::for everyones sake::

i may not be right, but atleast im not bullshiting. im not saying that cintron isnt a gentleman, maybe he fights for all that is right. maybe he is the true woman's champion. i just thought that his wanting to rip the limbs off of the guy and rescue that great girl was a bit much, i thought he was going for the over-the-top , I'll save you and all of women-kind routine. hell, i think the guy in the IM is bumb as well, but i would just call him a dumb ass or an asshole or something. sorry, that was just more over the top than im used too. maybe i should watch some WWF so that i get used to overacting in general.

my .02 for real though:the guy in the IM shouldnt be dating the girl he is trying to cheat on. being someone's boyfriend just to fuck her is wrong. he needs to be honest with himself and all of his partners. agree or disagree?

apotheosis: thanks...there really wasnt enough bad-male stories on this board already...:rolleyes:

jroo: you need to rephrase your points w/out being flat out rude...people will not listen to your words when they're surrounded by terminology that can be deemed insulting...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by phatman

apotheosis: thanks...there really wasnt enough bad-male stories on this board already...:rolleyes:

jroo: you need to rephrase your points w/out being flat out rude...people will not listen to your words when they're surrounded by terminology that can be deemed insulting...

word

I cant believe what I'm seeing.....Cintron is getting bashed because he said what any normal person who had some fuckin honesty in them would say.....Some people need to get a clue before they decide to start talking shit about someone else.....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I cant believe what I'm seeing.....Eric is getting bashed because he said what any normal person who had some fuckin honesty in them would say.....Some people need to get a clue before they decide to start talking shit about someone else.....

yeah, so why am i getting bashed so much?? and how do you know my name?