Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Decks Suggestions

I would like to know what everyone would like to see change at OPEN DECKS on thursday. The sound system is going to be replaced by next thursday and all you dj's in the main room will have two new JBL TR225's and a 1000 watt amp to play with so concerns on sound can now be silenced. But let us know what else you would like to see changed.

Thanks

Ken

Dude, honestly when i heard it was $5 to play, and $10 to chill, i thought it was backwards.

It makes sense that its a $5 chill place being no dresscode, BYOB, ect. and $10 to play ($5 cover plus $5 to "rent" the equipment).

Then I would come down every week, if i gota chance to spin, great, if not, I'd still chill to support.

Second; I personally would like to incorprate some personal mixes (CDR) into my sets for people to hear. A CD mixer please. Something of quality like a basic Denon would suit just fine.

thanks

Ken, I think the mixers and decks are more in need of improvement than the speakers, although those need some work too. I am not sure if it was the needle or the deck the last time I was there but every time I would try to queue the record, it would skip. Riddler mentioned that the tonearm on the deck may have been bent. You might want to look into that.