Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mountain Standard Time?

malanee

Originally posted by crank47

I think it's 3 hrs behind us.

Actually, I think it's 2. It's fucked up because in Central and MST time zones, primetime TV starts at 7:00. So by 10:00, everyone is done watching TV and goes to bed. What kind of back asswards world is that to live in? :confused: It's like Bizarro world.

And don't even get me started on the West Coast. I mean, football on Sundays starting at 10:00 AM? WTF?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Actually, I think it's 2. It's fucked up because in Central and MST time zones, primetime TV starts at 7:00. So by 10:00, everyone is done watching TV and goes to bed. What kind of back asswards world is that to live in? :confused: It's like Bizarro world.

And don't even get me started on the West Coast. I mean, football on Sundays starting at 10:00 AM? WTF?

onthe other side of things shady, MNF, I hate it out here it starts at what 9? ends at 12? or starts at 10 ends at 1? and when you get world series and nba finals, fuck, gme starts at 9:30 ends at 1230 and the you have to go to work the next day?

in the pacific, MNF would start at 5 or 6 end by 10, sam goes for world series and finals..what woudl really suck is living in Hawaii, MNF starting at waht? 12 noon? what sort of shit is that?

Originally posted by vicman

onthe other side of things shady, MNF, I hate it out here it starts at what 9? ends at 12? or starts at 10 ends at 1? and when you get world series and nba finals, fuck, gme starts at 9:30 ends at 1230 and the you have to go to work the next day?

in the pacific, MNF would start at 5 or 6 end by 10, sam goes for world series and finals..what woudl really suck is living in Hawaii, MNF starting at waht? 12 noon? what sort of shit is that?

Most people aren't giant pussies like you. They stay up past 9:00 on school nights.

Originally posted by malanee

Now I'm even more confused. According to one site, MST is 3 hours behind. Why isn't that just West Coast time, then? And there were no boobies!

How about making it easier. Where are the people you're having this call with located?

And let me know if you find the boobies.

It sucks when your in vegas and the games start that early before your even up in the morning. THat was the worst part, ok fine not the worse but close.......

Now I'm even more confused. According to one site, MST is 3 hours behind. Why isn't that just West Coast time, then? And there were no boobies!

ruthie....there are 4 time zones in the us...from west coast to east coast it goes:

PST

MST

CST

EST

make sense? :) your website must've been counting from another time zone, or messing w/ the daylight savings stuff or something

and shady, jealous much?:D

Most people aren't giant pussies like you. They stay up past 9:00 on school nights.

you said the magic word, "most" that means some and probably alot of sports fans dont watch those because of the same fucking reasons. unless its a game of significance involving one of my teams, i wont watch it. they are losing lots of money in advertsing by neglecting the regular sports fan like me, hence they can stick the footbal, baseball, basketball, hockey puck and soccer ball up their cornholio and keep it there :pissy:

Okay - I found a site that gives me explicit time zones by state. I was looking for MT - but some of Montana is PST. Missoula - the city I'm calling - is MST - which is 2 hours behind. Whew! That was WAY too much work! I think I'll take a break! :D

Originally posted by vicman

you said the magic word, "most" that means some and probably alot of sports fans dont watch those because of the same fucking reasons. unless its a game of significance involving one of my teams, i wont watch it. they are losing lots of money in advertsing by neglecting the regular sports fan like me, hence they can stick the footbal, baseball, basketball, hockey puck and soccer ball up their cornholio and keep it there :pissy:

Whoa. You're still bitter about the US-Mexico game, aren't you.

Okay - I found a site that gives me explicit time zones by state. I was looking for MT - but some of Montana is PST. Missoula - the city I'm calling - is MST - which is 2 hours behind. Whew! That was WAY too much work! I think I'll take a break! :D

Montana? So you're having a conference call with cows or inmates.