Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What musician do u think has done the most drugs?

They have to be alive, functioning and active in the Music world NOW.

My picks go to:

Keith Richards (guitar for Rolling Stones): Just look at the guy, he can hardly stand :laugh:

Scott Weiland (lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots): almost got fired from the band for Heroin abuse, dude looks like he's had his share of wealth

Beck : i don't even know if he does drugs, but his music and art are WAY OUT THERE

Courtney Love: no explanation needed.

Any thoughts?/?

I was wondering wht no one had said Ozzy's name yet! The Osbournes gave all of us a complete tour of his drug ravaged body & mind. Also that guy from The Eagles who was on Drew Carey for awhile. I can't remember his name, but on his own he sang that song that goes:

"My Mazarati does 185, I lost my liscence now I can't drive...

Life's been good to me so far..."

He's completely wacked out.

Im impressed with the responses.

I don't know how i fergot Ozzy, but he's surely up there.

Remember, it's not only what drugs they did , but how often they did them , and simply how weird they are as people.

I think i'll gather up all the names after enough people respond, and then take a poll.

THis is great! Keep it up :D

Remember, it's not only what drugs they did , but how often they did them , and simply how weird they are as people.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, add Madonna "Mad-Donna" to that list

No, I don't think she belongs in the same category as everyone who's been named so far.

I think Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are also viable candidates for the title.

Originally posted by lizard23

Also that guy from The Eagles who was on Drew Carey for awhile. I can't remember his name, but on his own he sang that song that goes:

Joe Walsh.. yep he's done his share. "Life's Been Good" because he has been fucked up for most of it. In fact the Eagles hired someone whos only job was to keep Joe from doing coke, add that to the fact that he used to bring a chain saw on tour (really) to fuck up hotels, and you have an interesting combination.

I imagine Hendrix has to be right up there too. I think any of those 70's rockers that lived, have it over everyone today.

ITS HARD TO LEAVE WHEN YOU CANT FIND THE DOOR.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm pretty sure Bob Marley, Hendrix and Elvis don't fit this criterion... :confused:

Well, some might claim Elvis does... :laugh2:

True that... And ELVIS IS ALIVE, I TELL YA :laugh: :laugh:

But George Clinton is another! Damn that guy must have drugs hidden in his HAIR! He must have dropped so much acid, cuz he totally digs goin out in thousands of colors at once.

And im surprised to hear about this dude from the Eagles! I can see them as experimental, but that much ?

Anyone got pics :confused:

Originally posted by shroomy

Oh, they have to be alive!!!

OK Jerry Garcia then ;)

:cuss::mad3:

Stevie Nicks- the woman who's nose was so fucked up she had to get a roadie blow coke up her ass?!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Iggie Pop. Lou Reed. Slash. GG Allin.

I fergot all those. Iggie for sure. Lou Reed is from my hometown. Who is GG allin?

Originally posted by lizard23

I was wondering wht no one had said Ozzy's name yet! The Osbournes gave all of us a complete tour of his drug ravaged body & mind. Also that guy from The Eagles who was on Drew Carey for awhile. I can't remember his name, but on his own he sang that song that goes:

He's completely wacked out.

Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good . . . was in the eagles also . . .

Originally posted by brickhouse

Per annum, I'd say Parry Farrell. He's one of the biggest heroin junkies I've ever known of, and his drug regimen is similar to Hunter S Thompson's

I was just thinking of him this morning (Perry, that is). Him and the guitarist for jane's addiction (martinez?/?) have gone WiLd... and Perry has even converted to being a religious guy now. That's how many drugs the dude has done :jawdrop: